Chapter 16: 🔞 Unraveled 🔞

yang3f

This is dedicated to you sense you have been supporting my story sense basically day one 😭🤧

ALSO

THERE WILL BE SOME VERY STEAMY SWIT UP A HEAD. IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT SEX. THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I GIVE THE WARNING LATER ON!!

- No Ones POV-

The second Y/N's back hit the wall she already knew who had done so in the first place. The fact that he was intensely gazing down at her, made her nervous though.

Y/N gulps as she gazed up into Yoongi's eyes, "Y- Yoongi.. What are you do-.. ing-"

She gasped softly seeing that they changed to a golden color. "H- Huh-..?" She muttered puzzled.

She was completely ignoring the fact that he was glaring at her in anger and hurt. That's mostly because she was mesmerized by his eyes at the moment. That is until he started to speak.

"Who.. Who is he to you..?" He whispered as his hands slightly tighten around her pinned wrists.

Y/N looks at him puzzled to what he was talking about, "Who are you talking about?" She asked.

"I- I'm talking about that Woosung dude! What are you feelings for him.." He coldy said looking away.

Y/N looks at him silently trying to figure out what is wrong with him. That is until she finally realized he was jealous of Woosung and her friendship. She softly giggles shaking her head.

"What's so funny?! Nothing is funny about-!" Yoongi snarled snapping his head back over at Y/N, gazing at her.

"Yoongi, Woosung is my childhood bestfriend and quite frankly he happens to be gay-" Y/N stated shaking her head a bit.

Yoongi's eyes widened a bit in shock, "H- He's what-.."

Yoongi's grip loosened, giving Y/N the opportunity to move her hands from his grip, and cup his face.

"Yes he is gay. He has a boyfriend as well. Also even if he was straight and single I would never try to get with him. He's the only brother figure I have-" She stated with a smile.

Yoongi gazed into her eyes mumbling something under his breath before he slowly wraps his arms around her.

Y/N wraps hers around his in return, "Yoongi, how is that you seem to love me this much..?"

Yoongi buried his face against her neck breathing in her sent before responding back to her. "Because I- well. I just do.. It hard to explain.."

Y/N raised her brow confused by what he responseded with. When she goes to pull out of his hold, he tightened his hold on her.

"Don't move.. I am getting comfortable.." He mumbles quietly against her neck.

Y/N face reddened as she slightly hums, "If you want we can just lay down on the-"

Before Y/N could finsh her sentence Yoongi already pulled her towards the bed laying her ontop of him.

She stares down at him silently for a few minutes before she shakes her head giggling. "Sometimes I think you woukd marry a bed sense you are always laying down on any of the beds here half the time."