Chapter 3:LaLisa Manoban

Y/N's POV

"My name is LaLisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa." She stated.

"My name is Kim Y/N, an around here I am known as a 'nerd'." I stated after finishing up the last bite of my lunch.

Lisa looked at me with her brow raised, "You, a nerd? Honey, nothing about you screams nerd! Your gorgeous." She exclaimed taking a seat across from me.

I chuckled finishing the last bit of my lunch. "Well, apparently if you actually try to have good grades and work damn hard to do so, you are a nerd. At least around here that is." I state looking at her.

"Pff- then the people around here must be dumber than all get out, if that's the case." Lisa stated shaking her head.

After that Lisa and me continued to talk until the bell rang. In between that time we both figured out that we have multiple classes together, besides lunch.

•~•~•~•~•

"Damn-! This school is like a freaking maze!" Lisa pouted sighing heavily.

I shake my head saying, "I know, but you will know your way around here in no time, especially with me guiding you around."

"I probably woukd have ended up walking in one of those unused classrooms and seen student's doing the nasty if I hadn't meet you at lunch." She cringed with a scrunched up nose.

"Oh Yeah- that would have scared you for life." I cringed as well.

After I said that we both enter are last period class, taking are set's in the back closest to the windows.

"Oh lookie here. The nerdy loser has finally made a friend!" A boy stated laughing with his coconut head friend.

"Shut up Taehyung!" I said puffing air through my nose in annoyance.

"Make us, moneky." His coconut head friend said budded in snickering.

"Make you? Why, that's a very odd thing for a Junglebook coconut head like you to say. I mean, how ever do you speak if your not only a book and a coconut headed dimwit!" I retort with a smirk creeping on my face.

Lisa bursted into a laughing fit, "Oh ny god-! Junglebook!? That's the best name I've heard this week!"

Jungkook and Taehyung's jaws drop in shock.

"I- what the actually fuck-!?" They both said in union.

"Oh come on, you had it coming! You both came on and walt's into MY life and annoy the literally fuck out of me. I was bond to snap at on point and you know it." I stated nonchalantly.

After that Taehyung and Jungkook zipped their mouths shut and left me alone for the rest of the class period.

I mean not that I'm complaining, I enjoy the time without them irritating the hell out of me.

-----------------------------------

WOO HOOO!!

Another update uvu!!

Anyways, I am planning on only making the chapters 400-500 words. For now, I don't want to loose interest in this book. Usually when I write a lot for chapters I end up loosing interest in a said book.

Anyways, the chapters will most likely get longer around chapter 10, sense that's when the real good stuff kicks in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)..

Anyways, until next time~♡!!

Editted-⌫
Unedited-✔︎