Chapter 2:Bimbo's Get Told

Y/N's POV

A- Are you serious? Are they really that identically stupid?!

Oh my cheesus- please someone just end me now. I'm stuck in a room full of idiots!

I proceeded to pinch the brige of my nose banging my head against the desk multiple times, "End. Me. Now. Please."

By now, everyone in the classroom looked at me like I was crazy.

"Uhh- Y/N. What in the world are you doing...?" Mrs Lee, my Science teacher, asked.

I lift my head slowly off the desk giving her a, 'are you, for real, that stupid too?' Look. "I am trying to end my suffering from the toxic fumes of pure stupidity that has filles this room."

Mrs. Lee looked at me with her brow raised asking, "What do you mean by that? Please elaborate."

"Are you kidding me?! Every single one of these fish brained student are dumber then all get out! I mean do they even pay attention or do they just sit there with their heads up their asses?! I mean- can you get the idea that Nitrogen is just a liquid, it's clearly both gas, liquid, or solid. It is gas at room temperature, but if you get it below 77k it turns into a liquid!" I stated whilst throwing my hands in the air like a mad women.

"Miss. Kim! Calm yourself down before I send you to in school suspension/detention after school! Now, nobody in this room is stupid or dumb. It was a simple mistake, no big deal." Mrs. Lee exclaimed sternly.

My eyes widened slightly for a few seconds before they settle back to normal. I take a deep breath saying, "Yes ma'am..."

•~•~•~•~•

I was eating my lunch in peace when suddenly the Cafe's door was swinged opened and banged against the wall.

'Alright! Who the bloody hell just ruined my enlightenment time of joyously eating-?' I grumbled to myself, in my head.

I gazed up towards the Cafe's entrance and layed my eyes on a very angry Selugi.

"You fucking bitch!!" She screeched before she made her way to my table with Tzuyu and Mina, her minions, following her.

I sighed heavily, "Alright. What is it now? Are you here to tell me I somehow managed to 'ruin' your reputation? If that's the case, I'm sorry honey, but sadly you already ruined it yourself by sleeping with anyone who has a dick around here."

Everyone in the room began to cackle in laughter. A few even hollered, "ooo, roasted!!"

Selugi gasped, cluching her hands into fists, fumming in anger. "Why you little-!!"

Before she could even lay a hand on me, someone stopped her in her tracks.

"Okay- calm your fannies! It's not her fault that you are a cock sucking bimbo." A unfamiliar female's voice said.

Selugi was about to protest when the girl gave her a warning look and Selugi ran out of the Café pissed of, her minions scrambling behind her.

The girl turned to me, "You really know how to roast people, don't you." The girl said turning around facing me.

'HOLY CHEESUS-! she is gorgeous!!' I say in my head.

"Yeah, I guess so. Anyways, thank for the help." I said with a small smile on my face.

She smiled back saying, "Your welcome!"

"So.. What's your name?" I asked her gazing at her still.

-----------------------------------

AND WE HAVE MADE- it to the end of the  chapeter.

So what are yout thoughts? Who do you think the girl is?

Find out next time~♡!