Ch.1 What Am I To You?

~Jin's P.O.V

There was crying...mostly mine. I couldn't stand the fact that I meant shit to you. I couldn't stand the fact that my first and only love hates me.

"Jin is getting on my fucking nerves."

Listening to those harmful words...

"He only holds back my career."

...makes me want to kill myself.

°•~ 금 지 뒨 사랑 ~•°
Forbidden Love

One day I remember being at the dancing studio, crying on a corner. I was really depressed after those words that came out his stupid but beautiful mouth. I don't usually let words get to me but, his words were the most painful to take in and forget. I sob and sob I literally cried my balls out well only until he arrived. The sound of bag hitting the floor pulled me away from my thoughts. The sound caused me to get a little scared and flinch as I saw who was coming my way. It was him. It was the person who I had fallen in love with 2 years ago... Kim Namjoon.

"Jin-hyung! Are you okay?" Namjoon asks as he rushes towards me his voice in a worried mood.

"Yeah...I-I'm fine." I answered as I got myself up from the floor. Namjoon looked at me directly at my eyes. His stare looked cold and dull. I tried to convince myself to stop crying but, Namjoon got in the way. He reminds me of so many things that I couldn't stop crying. Part of me wanted to feel
his warm touch and hug him with all my soul. The other part of me wanted to run the hell out of there. My eyes felt like waterfalls I couldn't stop crying and Namjoon noticed.

"Hyung. Why are you crying?" Namjoon asked as he placed his soft hand on my cheek.

"It's nothing leave me alone" I said before pushing his away away from my cheek and leaving the studio. When I left i felt Namjoon's soft, dull stare follow me out the studio.

After getting out of there I bumped into Hoseok and jimin they were on their way to practice the coreography. They both noticed my puffy red eyes and they didn't hesitate to take action. "Hyung why are you crying?" Jimin said sweetly. I ignored them and as I walked passed them Hoseok grabbed my arm and asked "What's wrong?" Our faces were nearly touching and his eyes began to get wider. Hoseok had a straight mad face like you know shit was gonna get real when Hoseok did that fucking face, but luckily I had the same bad-ass face he had so I angerly tugged his arm off and walked to my dorm. As Hoseok kept on walking Jimin had followed me to my dorm. He and I both entered at the same time then Jimin flops on the bed and asks one more time.

" What's wrong?" I had an answer ready one that he couldn't believe but wouldn't surprise him ethier. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before confessing my feelings.

" I-I think I'm in love with... N-Namjoon"

°•~금지 뒨 사랑~•°
Forbidden Love

{A.n// hope you guys enjoy the story I will be uploading a chapter every three days so please stay in touch thank you and please feel free to let me know what you think of the story thx so much💓😍}