Ch.5 Her...

After a dinner Jimin and I both headed to my dorm to tell him EVERYTHING. Jimin and I are really close and we tell each other everything. I did noticed someone following us on our way to my dorm, but I ignored it.

When I told Jimin, he was very supportive and he gave me some advise but.. "I don't think it's a good idea to be dating Namjoon." He said as he brushed his hair out if his face.  "You know that it is forbidden or two gay idols to be dating." Jimin continued.

"I know Jimin but,...I love this man with all my heart..  I have for 2 years and I finally have the chance to show it, I'm not gonna let it go that easily. I really...really love him Jimin and I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed, as I opened the door I saw Namjoon standing on my door. "N-Namjoon?" I began to blushed of embarrassment hoping that he hadn't heard anything I just said but I guess I was wrong. "Please tell me you didn't hear any-" I was cut off by Namjoon's lips gently pressing againts mine..

"I heard.." Namjoon said as he pulled away from the long-lasting kiss. "I love you too Seokjin.."

{•••}

It has been 2 months now since Namjoon and I started dating... secretly. If our agency finds out, we both could be kicked out of our group, and that was the least I wanted right now. We are starting our 2k18 world tour and we couldn't take chances.

  One day we were invited to receive an award, after that, there was an after party. Where we saw BLACKPINK something that didn't really pleased me, I don't have anything againts the group the girls were so sweet and kind but, one of them use to date Namjoon and I could tell she always hated my guts. "Rosé!" Namjoon exclaimed trying to call the girl.

"Oh my god. Namjoon!" They both hugged as I stepped away to get some drinks. I noticed the rest of the he group doze off between the crowd as I began to drink. The music was loud but, you could still here when someone is talking to you. It wasn't to dark either.

After 10 minutes of talking to Namjoon Rosé walks up to me with a devil like look in her eyes, and a sassy walk. "So.. I hear that you and Namjoon are really pulling it off." She said as she began to prepare herself a drink.

"Yeah, we really are." My respond made Rosé scoff then she snapped.

"You know he doesn't give a shit about you right?" Rosé said. I stayed silent giving her a chance to talk. After that she continued, "He just uses you as his fuck buddy, that is all you'll ever be to him. His slut, he only uses you to please him when every he get turned on. That's all you'll ever be a FUCKING SLUT!" Rosé hissed at me like a snake. Namjoon was hearing the conversation that was taking place, then he stepped in and got closer to Rosé just to scare her off.

"Leave him alone you bitch!" Namjoon said firmly as I ran up to the rooftop giving it all my effort to not trip because, of my water eyes. Finally I reached the roof, it was peaceful, so quiet. I sat down as I began to admire the night sky that was happening before my eyes. The wind blew a light but cold breeze that brushed my hair out of my eyes.

It was a matter of time when Namjoon came by my side and comforted me."Jin please don't cry.  She doesn't deserve your tears." I did my best to stop crying. As I snuggled my face in his neck he then cupped my face with his hands and approached closer to my face.

"Jin, what that bitch said about you isn't true. You are NOT all those hurtful things she said. She doesn't know shit. Sh doesn't know how sweet, caring, and fucking adorable you are. She also doesn't know how much I live and care about you. Jin I lov you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Namjoon smiled as he showed off those beautiful dimples of his.

I wiped my tears off my eyes as I said with my shaking breath, "I live you too, joonie." We both started leaning towards each other but before our lips could touch the door bursted open.

Namjoon jumped and pushed me away. I got a little scared too. Namjoon sighed annoyingly "Aggghh....JIMIN!"'

Jimin laughed and said, "Sorry it's just that I saw you both rushing up here so I got worried, and wanted to check on you guys, but I see you guys are pretty great."

"It's okay we will head down there right now." I said as I began to stand up. Namjoon stood up as well as Jimin disappeared into the door Namjoon and I both shared a look before leaving. After that u walked in then Namjoon after making the door close shut.