Ch9. First Love

The crowd was screaming, chanting, and singing along to our songs. Everyone seemed to be happy. Army Bombs lighten the night with a dim purple glow. Nobody seemed to notice that things weren't really okay between us. Every single smile at that concert was fake, except, the ones from the fans and the ones at the end of the concert that belonged to us.

As soon as we hit it off with our last song we all got single file and bowed to the fans to show them our apretiation for coming. We all thought we were finished. At least all of us knew that. Except for one person.

Kim Namjoon.

"Guys wait up we're not finished yet."
Namjoon announces and the crowd begins to cheer. We were all looking at Namjoon in confusion waiting for Namjoon to speak up again. Before Namjoon could open his mouth. Yoongi stepped in, "What are you talking about Namjoon-ah."

We all abandoned our positions to gather around between Namjoon and Yoongi. We were all curious to know what was going on. We didn't knew about it at all. This was last minute, our manager was going to be pissed.

"First of all, I would personally want to thank all the fans that showed up here, tonight. And also to the fans that couldn't show up but, I know they support us 24/7. That leads to the topic I'm going to talk about now." Namjoon glances at me then looks back at the audience. " Through the preparation of this exact tour, I did something stupid. That 'something ended up hurting a person that I really care about...and...love." Namjoon looks back at me and gives me a sad smile. Most fans began to cheer and tease us. But then he did this.

" I want to publicly apologize to...Kim Seokjin."

The fans began to scream and cheer they already knew what was about to go fucking down. They new one of their favorite otps was about to creat a fabulous and unforgettable moment.
And they were damn right. As I turned to the sides I could see staff members in confusion then to the right side....was our manager. His eyes widden, he was as shocked and confused as us but, there was more to it. You could tell he was mad thought. His eyes say something but, his brows say otherwise.

Everything that surounded me was blank at least in my mind it was. Fans screaming, members whispering to each other, staff members judging and running to the manager, then finally there was Namjoon. His strong but soft stare met with mine. His lips slowly crept a small grin in his face. He extended his long arm towards me, he holded out his hand. Expecting for me to take it. Which I did. The only thing that took my attention was Namjoon, to me everything else didn't exist. It was just us. My heart began to race and my stomach feel tingly.

I slowly grabbed Namjoon's warm hand and our finger began to intertwine one at a time as I walked towards him. My eyes got lost into his. His eyes sparkeled brighter than the stars, his smile was so cute and his pretty dimples made it even cuter.

"Jin... You have no idea how much I hate myself for doing what I did to you. I can't forgive myself for all those time I made you cry and made you get hurt but, I'm gonna tell you this, I cannot be more greatful for having such a wonderful and amazing person in my life. Jin I don't say this often to you. You are the most kind, sweet, and caring person who no matter the situation always makes me laugh, always cheers me up, makes sure I don't get hurt, and makes sure I'm eating well. You always put others before yourself, and you take care of all of us."

I could feel my eyes flowing in tears.
Namjoon's words were just really meaningful to me. Despite what he did he was still the love of my life" and I wanted to be with him every second of it. The atmosphere of the place of events hit me. I was now suddenly aware that people were watching. If I wasn't madly in fucking love with Namjoon, I would've walked away and be concerned about my idol career. But I couldn't care less. He is the reason I live he literally is the reason I BREATH!! So the only thing that matters to me NOW....is to be with Namjoon and spent the rest of my life with him.

But I wasn't sure how fans would react or our manager. And I wanted to let them now but,

" Before I say something else, I would like to let our fans now that: I know some of you guys have supported us since we debuted back in 2013, others have been tagging along on our way to success but, if you guys truly are pur fans and support us to the end then, you should be able to respect and accept the fact that I..once dated this handsome and amazing man. Named Kim Seokjin. And I will continue dating him if he lets me to because, I love him with all my life and soul."

Namjoon shot me a dimpled smile and that's what had me. "Kim Seokjin... Will you be my boyfriend?" Namjoon just stared at me with that cute smile of his. He already knew what the answer was going to be why ask again? I softly leaned over to Namjoon still keeping distance between us. I looked at his dark orbs and nodded gently, "Yes~"

Fans began to scream and cheer, I think THEY wanted this more than we did. But we were glad they supported us. Most of them did. As we made our way off stage Namjoon and I were walking hand in hand. The rest were already gone to the vans that were taking us to the hotel. Our manager stopped us from leaving anywhere.

"What in hell did you guts do!?" He said, rage in his eyes he stared directly at Namjoon. I never dared to look at our manager in the eye like that especially when he got mad. I felt scared I knew I wasn't in a safe space, although Namjoon had me in his embrace I still felt scared. Namjoon looked pretty confident but, even he knew he was in big trouble. The manager then gave me the death stare, and Namjoon snapped.

"If you have a problem, talk to ME!!. He has nothing to do with this. I know I did the right thing, I followed my heart." Namjoon said and looked at me with a smile plastered across his face.

"You guys are so young you don't even know....WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT."
He began to rase his voice which caused me to flinched and Namjoon to get startled.

"Look do what you please with me. But I bet my ass that you won't find a single person that gets involved in this kind of shit, that gives 15 fucking years to be treated like a slave. You won't also find a better rapper and leader for one of the biggest group worldwide. Think about it. The clock is ticking." With that Namjoon left dragging me along with the rest of the members that were waiting for us.

They were 5 passenger vans and we had to split so I went with Jimin and Taehyung. That left Namjoon with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook.

We were already have way to the hotels when the chofeur from Namjoon's car got a phone call.

"Hello?"

'It's your boss, is Kim Namjoon riding with you?'

"Yes sir."

'Okay, now follow my orders.....

Crash the car'