Ch.6 lie

It was 12 am and the guys were really tired, they were ready to get the heck out of there. I was drinking when Yoongi came to me only to complain.
"Jin-hyung I want to go home!" He complained. I put my cup down as I took the last sip of my drink. I cleared my throat and said, "Okay but, Where is Namjoon?" I began to look around the room hoping to see Namjoon in a clear spot. After a few seconds I turned to Yoongi again,"I talked to him. He said that we should head back he will stay a little longer."
Yoongi said as I looked at him confused. "Okay.."

After that we arrived home I noticed Hoseok a little strange. He wasn't happy. Which is wierd because, he always is. His face looked down and he was pale. As we arrived to our home I was going to prepare something to eat. "Hey are guys hungry? I'm going to make food."

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a look then went back to me. "No thanks Jin-hyung we have stuff to do.." Jungkook said as him and Taehyung head to their dorm. I knew those two had something going on. They don't fool me. Yoongi and Jimin didn't speak at all to each other so I was sure that something was going on between them...and it wasn't good.

They both left leaving me and Hoseok.
"You wanna eat?" I asked as I gently shrugged. As I waited for a responce Hoseok stared at the hallway were Yoongi and Jimin stood. Finally he turned back to me,"No thanks Jin-hyung. I'll take a shower." Hoseok didn't  seem all right he looked dead inside, very hurt, and pale. My stare followed Hoseok as he disappeared in the hallway. I sighed in confusion trying to figure out what was going on between the members. I was really tired but, I wanted to wait for Namjoon to get home so we could eat together or at least see each other.

As I made my way to my dorm, I heard sounds on the hallway I began to follow thiese sounds only to find sonthing really disturbing..."Ahhh~ Kookie.... Ahhh~ it feels good." IT WAS TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK. They were moaning and groaning it was all I could here it really disturbed me pluse those guys are next to my dorm I don't want to keep hearing THAT.

It was 3 am and I was waiting for Namjoon still. I sat in my dorm for what felt like forever. Until I noticed a car parking in the driveway infront of our house. I was suprised when I saw Namjoon getting out of the car. Then i thought, "Maybe he got a ride or something." I didn't hesitate to run and make my way down the stairs and across the dark hallway to open the front door.

As I opened the door something disappointing appeared infront of my eyes.

It was indeed Namjoon.

But.

With someone else.

I saw him pressing his lips againt a woman's. But it wasnt any woman, it was "Rosé..." I whispered under my shaky breath. Namjoon pushed her away as he noticed me coming out of the door with a disappointment and tears in my eyes. "JIN!! What are you doing up so late?" Namoon asked as he looked at me with sorrow in his expression. I knew he wasn't drunk I know how he acts when he is drunk.

I stayed silent. Rosé started to come up to me hoping to make me feel worse. That was true her words managed to make me feel like shit. Like I diserved this. That I can't do shit because of people like her. All I heard from her were the same fucking words she said to me at the party 'You're a slut that he can fuck whenever he pleases.' ' Namjoon never loved you and he never will.' The flashbacks came the hurtful words came flying to kick my ass. It felt horrible.

I stormed out and got into the house making my best to run to my dorm. I obviously failed. I felt Namjoon's hand grab my arm really tight causing me to face Namjoon.

He cleared his throat before explaining everything. "Jin I-I wasn't expecting you to be up.." He said, that when it hit me was i suppose to be asleep so he could kiss his ex fucking girlfriend."OH. IM SORRY WAS I SUPPOSE TO BE ASLEEP IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE KISSING ANOTHER WOMAN....." I sighed and my breath began to get shaky. My eyes began to fill with tears as my stare headed towards Namjoon, who was disappointed. I could tell it in his eyes.
He slowly sighed and he rubbed his eyes then led his hands to brush his hair out of his face. "Please. Please! Continue your makeout session with Rosé. I'm sorry I am just an obstacle and a person who only holds back your career." Namjoon stayed silent allowing me to speak. "You know I had a crush on you for over 2 fucking years? Did you know how I felt When you talk shit about me. ME! The person who has loved and suported YOU!! The most. I felt awful. It hurted so fucking bad I even thought of killing myself but, I have much more dignity. And I'm going to tell you, the only thing I learned from you....." I sighed as I whiped my tears out of my eyes and stood tall with a lot of pride.

..."You don't deserve my tears."

Namjoon looked at me with watery eyes giving me a soft stare. I began to slowly turn around and walk away but, Namjoon held me back again. He held my arm tighter this time. And tried to pull me towards him, "Jin. Please." As he pulled me closer to him I didn't hesitate. I hissed at him and I did something I thought I would never do.

I hit him.

I had tge balls to place hands on Namjoon.

My heart wouldn't be the same anymore....