Ch 14. Heartbeat

Authors P°O°V

{"Hey.."}

{ "Hey~"}

Sad warning)) put the saddest song you have ...

Jin was sitting on Namjoon's bed along with Namjoon on his side. Both finding a way to start a conversation but, they both failed. There was a heavy tension in the air. And it was making things awkward between the two.

Until Namjoon spoke up, and not in a good way, " I missed you.."

To this delicate words Jin snapped. He obviously missed Namjoon as well but, he couldn't give in so easily. The guy was about to get married and this is what he tells him. Jin couldn't handle it. His heart ached and his gaze went to the floor to avoid eye contact with Namjoon.

"Namjoon~" Jin said softly, "Please don't do this." He continued, he pushed himself up the bed and was now standing infront of Namjoon.
"I came here to talk to you." Jin said.

Namjoon's eyes softened as he stood up along with the older. "Me and the whole situation with Rosé is the last thing I want to talk about, especially with you, Jin." Namjoon sighed.

"How do you think I feel?...Namjoon. I literally don't want to talk about this with anyone cause if I talk with the other memebers about this I just think I will drag them into MY fucking depression!"

At this point Namjoon was startled by Jin raising his tone of voice.  He hated seeing Jin all worked up. Never being able to forgive himself for what he did to the love of his life. The more he started thinking about it the more he realized it wasn't all his fault. And now that Jin was being a little selfish for not thinking about how he felt.

"How do you think I feel? Huh?" Jin turned his gaze to Namjoon. "I am being forced to marry someone I don't even like. My father still thinks of me as a big mistake in his life, my mom is still being abused by that stupid son of a bitch I call father, and the members are now drifting apart from each other. And the worst part of all this...is that...I have lost you." Namjoon was on the edge of tears. Jin tried to hold them on but, he failed. There was now tears flowing down his rosy red cheeks.

"So don't explain to me that you have no one to talk to cause, I'm on the same place. I kept cursing at myself for doing this to you and I will never forgive myself. I know that I hurt you Jin but, you also have to understand that I'm not in a safe place right now."

Namjoon sat on the bed covering his crying face with his hands. He wouldn't allow Jin to see him cry. Jin didn't know what to do. He knew that Namjoon was on the lose rope. Between him and his career. But like I said before, he was stubborn, he couldn't accept the fact that Namjoon was going to be marrying another person by force. Jin couldn't compreheand the kind of situation Namjoon was in because, this has never happened to him.

"Namjoon... I can't understand the kind of situation you are in. All I know is that you hurt me. A lot. And honestly I don't know if I will be able to forgive you in any way."

" Jin can you please stop?" To this Jin stoped talking and let out a small gasp. "Of course you can't understand what kind of situation I'm going through, beacuse you've never been there. You're parents have always supported you since you've decided to enter this group. Unlike you I did have hardships in life. I almost gave up everything..the group, the fame, to be with you. Because Jin I love you too damn much. I thought I was the one being selfish by throwing everything we have acheived to the dump but, now you are the one being selfish think about you and how you are hurt. You don't have to remind me that I did such horrible thing. Bileve me I know. The more and more you talk about it. I think you are the one being selfish!" Namjoon was on Jin's face at this point. Jin felt insecure under Namjoon's gaze. He had a strong and dead gaze.

Jin pushed Namjoon away gently and started off again. "You know what? I came here to make peace with you but, after you insult me like this I think its the best for us to stay the way we are right now. Away from each other." Jin was flowing in tears but, he was able to control himself.  Namjoon was looking down at the floor hate spreading around his body. He hated making Jin cry. But he couldn't take care of it all he tried to push himself to do more but, he is stressed and he isn't in good conditions. And Jin is right he shouldn't have insulted the older like that.

"I'll go now, goodnight." Jin dried his tears before opening the door and closing it behind him. Leaving a sad Namjoon behind it. After Jin left, Namjoon broke down and it wasn't pretty. He fell to the floor crying cursing at himself he messed up probably the last chance Jin was going to talk to him. It was heartbreaking actually. His life didn't make sence if Jin wasn't there. He loved Jin so much.

He couldn't live if they where drifted apart from each other like this.

Jin had been sulking in his room for the past hour. He kept thinking that it was stupid of him to come up to Namjoon and try to solve things. That Namjoon was being impossible and it hurt how he insulted him. But after a while he came to his scences, because he loves Namjoon so much he should be able to understand him and support him. Even thought this was going to hurt Jin. He couldn't imagine how hard this must be for Namjoon too. The least he could do was apologize. And he was going to do it. In fact he got up from his fluffy bed with pink cotton sheets and made his way to the door.

He opened the door to find a pleasant surprise....

It was Namjoon standing with red puffy eyes in his doorstep.

And so their journey began.

Full smut next chapter.... Thank you for your support. I promise I will do better next time and also remember to check out my new story strong confessions I only did 2 playlist but i will upload a new chapter later this month.. Thanks