Ch10. All Night

'Crash the car'

                               ~

"Sir... What?"

'I said, CRASH THE FUCKING CAR! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?!'

"Sir why would I do that?"

'Cause that's what I pay you for. Now stop being such a pussy and crash the fucking car!!'

"Sir I wouldn't risk the member's life, I wouldn't risk MY life. For this demand you are asking of me."

'listen you piece of shit.. You are going to crash the car. And if you don't I will track your family down and will make their lives living hell. NOW DO IT YOU ASSHO-'

Later at the hotel we were worried. Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook haven't arrived. We were all worried it was 2 am and we heard nothing not even a text message or a phone call from them. It was like they disappeared.

I was in my room when Taehyung came in with tears rolling down his cheeks along with Jimin. He was sobbing uncontrollably he couldn't calm down then Jimin turned on the TV. The News.

'We are currently filming live from Los Angeles, California. A horrible car accident just happened near the 111 freeway. They were 5 passengers, and only one death. We are now informed that the passengers aboard are no other than 4 members of the famous Korean Boy band; BTS."

My eyes filled with tears and my heart began to ache. I began to feel light-headed. I began to panic the other members with tears in their eyes. My gaze went to the TV they began to show how they pulled  Namjoon out of the car along with the rest. I only saw Namjoon. Washed with blood.

'The members will be immediately taken to the L.A hospital.'

With that I quickly grabbed my Shoes and phone. And tried to get away from the room, but Jimin and Taehyung tugged me by my arm causing me to get pulled to their direction.

"Jin don't go please!" Taehyung said. Jimin was crying, he looked at me with pleading, red puffy eyes. My heart ached at the sight.

"I HAVE TO TAEHYUNG!..." I yelled. Taehyung let out a small gasp. I realized that I yelled at him but I couldn't apologize. Not now. Because of me yelling at him, they both let go of my arm. Allowing me to continue.

"I have to."

I left the hotel in tears. I ran and ran trying not to trip from the tears in my eyes that wouldn't allow me to see where I was going. I was desperate to find the hospital. But I didn't succeed. The city was dark, but illuminated with street lights and lights from cars.  The city never slept there was always people on the street no matter the time. It was full with people. I began to panic more and more. Not knowing the condition Namjoon was in played with my senses. I wasn't myself.

Until I found the Hospital. I quickly made my way to the reception to find a young lady on the other side of the desk.

"Excuse me? Is Kim Namjoon here?"  Before the lady could answer the door of the Hospital flew open I saw a bunch of doctors rush to the 4 people that arrived. Then I realized it was Namjoon and the rest. My eyes filled with tears once more. At the sight of Namjoon. I quickly followed them right next to Namjoon.

"You are going to be okay Namjoon. Please just stay with me. Be strong." I said tears beginning to go down my face. I gripped his hand tighter and tighter. I couldn't lose him. Not again.
I saw as his eyes slowly opened then close. I saw how the doctors were taking them to the emergency room.

"Sorry I can't let you in unless you have any biological connection to the patient."

"Doctor please his my boyfriend... I have te get in." 

"Not going to happen." 3 doctors huddled around me not letting me with Namjoon. I pushed them and shoved them as I cried in the spot. The three of them gripped my arms and pushed me out of the emergency room.

I slept near Namjoon's room. At the hospital I was woken up by Taehyung and Jimin. Who were better than yesterday. They both told me that they had visited Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok. And that I could visit Namjoon now.

I didn't hesitate to rush to Namjoon's room. But as I opened the door I saw Namjoon with red puffy eyes. He was crying. I also saw his parents. Namjoon didn't dare to look at me. Something was going on. But I  didn't know what exactly. I bowed to Namjoon's parents, but they both looked at me in disgust. Then I saw her.

Rosé...

I knew she had something to do with this. I never liked that stupid bitch. Her mouth began to curve into a smile and then she waved softly at me.

"Hello." I said, my eyes focusing on Namjoon's parents not Rosé. Namjoon's mom aproched me and basically gave me some bad news.

"Namjoon is paralyzed not permanently but, he will be going to physicall therapy. You no longer have to be here."

"I don't understand. Why is she here?" I said with a confused expression plastered across my face. Then his dad aproched me with a mad face.

"I don't want you seeing my son again, thats why she is here. We have agreed on something. Since his little fiasco yesterday at the concert. Namjoon will be dating Rosé from now on. Not you. If he refuses he will leave BTS and will leave you. I don't need my son with a bad influence like you. Putting stuff into his brain. I know my son, and I know for a fact that my son isn't a disgrace from God, meaning he isn't gay. " he finished he was up on my face. Making me uncomfortable. He didn't only prohibit me from seeing Namjoon he also insulted me. It made me mad but i couldn't do anything. If I did he will leave for the bad or good. I wouldn't let that happen.