Ch.3 His Truth Untold.

"OUCH!"

"Stop moving"

"BUT IT HURTS, OUCH!"
Namjoon screamed in pain by the alcohol I was placing gently on his wounds.

I continue to fix up his wounds from the fight with Hoseok. As I did so our eyes met and I felt my heart skip a beat. His stare was so deep I couldn't look away, not even a second. I shook the thought from my head as I continued to fix him up. The silence was awkward until Namjoon spoke up.

"So is it true?" He asked me as his stare got lost into mine. DID HOSEOK TELL HIM I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FOR OVER 2 YEARS. I began to stutter.

"W-what?" I shot back with another question. " What Hoseok told me. Is it true I'm the reason why you don't hang with us anymore, why you don't talk much but more importantly. That I'm the reason why...you wanted...to...kill yourself." He insantly replied. As he looked at me with such a worried look.

I began to feel anxious as I played with my hands, my stare at the floor. I stayed silent,I didn't say anything because...those were my true feelings. The next thing I noticed is that Namjoon was holding both of my hands then he said, "Look at me." I ignored his command as I look at the floor.

"Please Jin. Look at me." Namjoon said one more time, this time gentler. My eyes began to drift up to Namjoon's until our eyes met.

" Jin. I am very sorry for what I did and said about you. I did not mean any of the things I said, I act like a complete dickhead sometimes and end up hurting the people I love the most, well in this case...the person...I..love the most. Jin I know I don't show it often but, get this...I love you Kim Seokjin.

A:N//// short chapter I know I will do a full one later but it is 10pm on a Tuesday night and I have to go to school tomorrow bye.