Ch11. Boy With Luv

Authors P.O.V~

Every moment Namjoon spend with Rosé broke Jin's heart.

Jin tried convincing himself to just move on, to stop being such a cry baby and get over him.

Jin thought all those precious memories of him and Namjoon, would just, vanish with time.

The memories when Namjoon would back hug him without asking, when he would admire the olders facial features, the way how he could listen and listen to Jin without getting bored or space out.

He truly loved Jin.

But..

To Jin, he thought those memories didn't matter to Namjoon. That Jin himself didn't have an impact on Namjoon's life. But Jin was so stubborn he refused to understand the situation Namjoon was in. Namjoon had confessed to him IN PUBLIC. Knowing that it would affect his career, social life, and his relationship with his parents.

But Jin didn't care, he was too hurt. He always thought of himself as a positive and kind person. Who would help others no matter the risk, no matter the cost. He was always trying to make a difference between his family, he wanted to be someone in life. That's why he ended up in BTS. Hoping to find love in his journey as an idol.  He always considered himself a good kind-hearted person. So why would someone take away his happiness?

((A.N short chapter I know😢😢😢 I'll do better next timE OHH have you guts heard day6 new mini album brooo im dead Dowoon and Wonpil look fine as fff.❤❤))