Ch 13. Rinwanderung

Authors P°O°V~

Jin was just a door away from Namjoon he was currently standing outside his dorm, thinking of a way to start their conversation, which was obviously going to be intense. 

Namjoon was getting married in less than a week his parents had everything sorted out. They didn't care about his career, they didn't care if he was too young, and they especially didn't care if he loved Rosé or not. After all Namjoon's dad is a wealthy buisness man and Rosé parents have contacts everywhere due to their fame. So this might be a huge step for Namjoon's dad.

When he first brought the news to his dad that he was going to be part of a k-pop group his dad wasn't happy. He always thought his one and only son will become a succsessful buisness man, just like his father.  At that point his father had kicked him out of his house but, Namjoon didn't care he still persued what he loved, music.

To his father what he did was disappointing. To become a great leader of the most famous k-pop group in history, was something to be ashamed of, according to his father.

When he received the news of Namjoon dating another member of the group, he lost it. His guts were filled with regret at the sight of that disappointment he called son. He was not going to allow his son to date a guy, it was stupid and it brought shame to the family.

But before he could do anything they had the car accident. They were on there way to L.A and they made it to the hospital in the morning. His father already with a plan and his mom sobbing, hoping that her son was okay. 

As they walked past the halls, they saw this figure of a person sitting on a chair with his head leaning againts the wall. As they approach the figure it looked like a man who was sleeping. They both watched that person closely when they were standing a few feet away.

The man was tall slim, with a slight femenine figure, he had rosy red cheeks with dried up tears, pink plump lips and soft eyes, he was handsome indeed. It was Jin. Namjoon's father recognized him almost immideatly. But they didn't do anything they walked right pass the handsome young man.

Anger began to roam in Mr. Kim his face grew with anger to the point were Mrs. Kim was actually afraid.
Mrs. Kim was very supportive of Namjoon's decisions. Since day one.

But his father wasn't he had enough of this bullshit. If Namjoon wasn't hurt he would beat the shit out of him. Mrs. Kim couldn't do anything because he had her corrupted. She couldn't really do or say anything.

He always reminded her that she was lucky to have him because of it wasn't for him. She would still be living in the same shitty tent with nothing to surround her. Namjoon and her mother were living in poverty they were poor. That's why Namjoon decided to join the k-pop agency to help his mother. But before that could happen he had met his father. Him and his mother had drifted apart 3 years after Namjoon was born. And now we're back together or so he thought. His father just helped them get out of poverty and provide an education for Namjoon.

His father hoped for Namjoon to become a well known buisness man. That's why he scoled him or hit him when he would find Namjoon's note books with lyrics in them. He thought that way he would stop chasing after a stupid dream.

Which brings us to where we are now.

Jin took a deep breath before lightly knocking on Namjoon's door. His stare drifted to his pink flip flops. It wasn't too long before Namjoon answered the door. With a confused soft gaze trailing to Jin's soft eyes.

"Hey..."

"Hey~"