Chapter 9~

AGAIN LAST CHAPTER WASNSUPER ANGST AND TBH I NEED MORE FLUFF OR SOMETHING SO I PROMISE YOU WILL GET IT SOON.

Larry's POV
———————

God damn it is Sal okay? I need to get there quickly what if he did... that... again? It hurts to know he resulted to hurting himself. What am I doing? Run faster Johnson god damn it!
I ran as fast as I could heaving, I opened the apartment doors and ran into the elevator spamming the fourth floor button. The cheesy pop filling the elevator ruined the mood completely. Somehow it made me more... worried? I ran down the hall busting out of the elevator doors not even waiting for the doors to fully open. I knocked at first when there was no reply other than a soft meow I slowly turned the knob. A freak filled the air, I slowly stepped in happening to glance at Henry's note stating he'd be gone for a bit. I noticed Sal's door creaked open and I slowly walked towards it. Something deep inside of me screamed out for me not to open the door. I opened the door despite everything telling me not too. I realized what I did want to see. There was Sal... unresponsive, limp, and broken looking on the floor. I ran to him sliding on my knees, I began to shake him furiously.
" Sal? Sal! Come on blue wake up! What happen..."
I trailed off as I realized the empty pill bottles next to him on the floor. " Oh god damn it! Sal no!"
I began crying as I shoved my hand in my pocket and  whipped my phone out dialing 911.
Why did Sal... do that my god... just why...
That's when I noticed the note in his hand, at first i thought it was a suicide note. I picked it up realizing the crumpled paper was not a suicide note but a... cause of suicide. I read the note recognizing it to be Travis's and balled my fist tightly as the operator answered on the ringing phone finally. My voice was shaky and broken as i cried more from speaking.
" m-my friend a-attempted... a suicide... Addison Apartments, room 402..."
I hung up when they said help was on the way and held Sal closely crying into his unresponsive body. 

Eventually the ambulance arrived.

Nobody's POV
———————-

Todd, Ash, and Neil began to walk quietly down the sidewalk, they were worried. Sal skipped before lunch, and without Larry? Larry skipped before him favorite class as-well! Their heads whipped around as an ambulance zoomed past them. Ash spoke first
" guys... isn't that the direction of the apartments"
Todd and Neil worriedly nodded. They all walked seemingly faster but stopped when there was a ding from Todd and Ashley's phone. They froze and immediently began to tear up, it was from Larry.
L: Sal tried to.... kill himself.
A: What? Is he okay oh my god!
T: oh my god... why?
L: The fucker Travis gave him probably the most fucked up note written in history! Also I found out recently that Sal goes through... some stuff.
A: oh my god is that ambulance we saw heading there?
L: yeah, meet us at the hospital.
T: didn't have to say another word.
A: ^

Neil ran with them for support. Ash was balling her eyes out and Todd was tearing out struggling to keep the tears in.

The hospital
___________

They bursted through the doors as saw Larry sitting in the waiting room. Tears streaming down his face. He looked so stressed out and upset. Todd and Ash sat on both sides of him, Neil obviously sat next to Todd. They were in silence for a moment before Larry grabbed Todd and Ash's shoulders and pulled them into a hug which he cried heavily into their shoulders. The two were confused for a moment before hugging Larry back, Ash still balled and Todd finally gave in to crying. The three sat back down in silence for the next few hours before the doctor came into the room.

" You four are Mr Fisher's friends, correct?"
They all nodded slowly. " The good news is that he is alive, he might be in a coma for a few days though. "
Everyone's face lightened up and Larry stood up.
" can we see him?" The doctor who goes by DR Nero spoke instead of nodding.
" Yes but you should know we don't know if there's damage to the brain until he wakes up. "
Their faces dropped slightly but they still nodded wiping whatever was left of the tears and went to Sal's room.

About 2 weeks passed. And you can imagine the beating Travis got from Larry. It was 9 pm right now and Larry sat next to Sal in his hospital room. When his father got back early from his trip he was devastated but had to keep working.
Larry looked down at the small blue body, he frowned and hugged it without moving it.
" Sal... I should've been there...I'm sorry."
Larry felt something touch the top of his head and he shakily looked up to see a pair of blue eyes staring at him smiling weakly.

" it's not your fault Larry."

Larry's heart was filled with joy and he couldn't help but cry into sals stomach still hugging him.

Sal pet Larry carefully.

" I'm sorry, but I can promise Lar..."

"E̛͇v̹̩̹̬e̶r̥̘͈̻̖y̵̭̝͔̖̳t͕̭̗h̶͚͇͙͖̦̱i̙̟̟͓͎̺̞ng̸̩̹͙͖ w̞̬̲i̞̯͕̣̟͢l̴̤̭͔̲̤̳̥ĺ ̫͇̝̜̝̻͝ḅ̠͕̱͙e̫̤̝̱̬͠

                                oḵ̷̴̶̶̟̩̠̻͎̼̬̟͇̝̄̅ͮ̽ͪ͛̈́ͭͯ͊̽̊͡ͅã̡̼̯̠̘̘̗̤͖͈̱̬̲̙̞̱̗̭͇̳̓ͦ̂͌ͤ͒ͫͭ͐ͯ͑̌͠y̴̸̛̙̖̻̠͇̹̯̟̤̪̻͙͉̬͈̝ͨͫ͗ͤ̎ͮͭ̊̓̌̎̐̒̚̚͘͢. "

——————
907 words
Apologies for the short chapter but it's a chapter nonetheless. Love y'all. Prepare for future soft soft ❤️❤️❤️