♠️ [Tuesday] ♠️ Part 2

From what I read on my phone I came to the conclusion that strange things will be happening to me during this challenging week, so I just had to suck it up and face every surprise

And the same went for the highly requested help. Without any second thought I stepped to the long-nosed friend and threw bunch of random, well at least for him, questions making the brunette stutter.

"Hey Usopp...If someone said to go to a place with snacks where would you go?" My plan was to sweet talk him, consequently confusing the poor guy so he would forget that this whole conversation even happened.

Good plan. It won't backfire at all...

"Hmmm....cafe probably?" Usopp sounded a bit unsure, but a bit still leaning towards me to see if he could get any reaction from me.

I narrowed my eyes and after some thinking, rejected this possibility. "Nah, next."

"Shop?" He questioned; his voice rose a bit higher.

"Next." I sighed, but still urging him.

"Vending machine?"

My eyes lit in relief. Of course! "Thanks!"

"Oh, ok... No... problem?"

I need to remember to later ease his confusion by partially explaining this whole situation. Later.

___________________________________

I found another sticky note. And it was hard to reach. Whoever stuck it behind the machine, had freakishly long arms.

So, he's probably high.

Clue: It's already time for clue no. ? Uhhh, I dunno 3? 4? ....

Read between the lines...The thing you're searching for is in the mailbox :)

I chuckled. Not being too obvious aren't you Anonymous?

After the clue I deliberately counted down the remaining time of our classes and I would have already sprinted back home if it weren't for Nami and Robin.

"Y/n, you look happy today! Mind telling us who's the lucky guy?" Nami smirked. She could read me like an open book, but today wasn't the day to give in to her psychic powers. I had a challenge to end.

"Uhhh... It's nobody." I stuttered, longingly looking at the near exit door. I'm so close!

"A-h-a. So who is this "nobody" ? A boy I know? Hmmmm?" She continued being persistent as per usual.

"Omg don't tell me it's prof. Doflamingo!" My focus totally turned towards the orange-haired girl. My jaw literally fell.

"No! Are you nuts?!" I whispered-screamed, nervously looking around just to make sure nobody heard us.
"Principal Shanks, perhaps?" she purred, wiggling with her eyebrows.
"No, you insane gold digger!" I exclaimed, while her grin widened.