♠️ [ Saturday ] ♠️

~~~

~~~

I was staring at the semi-little red velvet box since I woke up. The previous night, I just dashed down the stairs onto the front-yard and swiftly grabbed the packing without even thinking what it was.

But now...

I was curious. Sleep couldn't get to me, as the black bangs under my eyes evidently spoke for themselves about the restless night I had. The scenes from yesterday's party tremendously played in my head without my consent and every time I tried to reach for something more soothing, a grief-stricken pain rushed through my body.

A vibrating feeling retrieved me from the reverie as I reached under my pillow and pulled the cellphone. The only contacts I had were from Robin and Anonymous. So this unknow number couldn't have been theirs.

I none less answered.

"Yes?"

"Oh, god! It's really you, Y/n!" A familiar voice cried, which caused my poor eardrums to pulse in pain.

"N-Nami? Hey!" I yelled back, honestly surprised, while exploding out of the bed.

"Are you ok? What happened yesterday? Did I do something wrong? Why were you crying? Did you get hurt on the way back? Is Robin ok? Gosh, Y/n, please tell me you are not pregnant!" I tried to consider all of the questions as thoughtfully as I could, but her rushing made me unable to give her a proper answer before she spoke again.

"Wow slow your horses, Nami! One thing at a time...I still haven't fully awoken." I explained.

"Ok...I get it...But if you are pregnant and you didn't tell or mentioned me a single thing, I'm going to break every single bone in your body cause...I thought we were friends!" She whined, but the threat still hung in the air.

I sighed then snapped with my tongue. "Nami...I'm not pregnant...Please, do not ever...ever...come to such strange conclusions."

"You are not? Are you sure? You sound grumpy." She gasped. "Should I buy you those pregnancy stick-thingies?"

"No, there won't be a need."

"How can you be so sure?!" The orange-head exclaimed.

"Trust me. I'm most certainly not pregnant."

There was a bit of silence on the other side, but it was then replaced by a wholeheartedly exhale that removed the unnecessary fear. "Ugh, good. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"..." Same here.

"But if you aren't pregnant, then what the heck happened yesterday? I'm sure others don't remember a thing cause...let's be honest...they were all wasted."

"It is a bit...complicated." I sighed, forcefully struggling to find the right words to explain myself. "Give me some time to figure out and I promise you, I'll tell you everything."