♠️ [ Sunday ] ♠️ ~Final

[ A/n: Listen to~~~ Kelly Clarkson - My life Would Suck Without You]

~~~

5 am.

It was 5 am I the morning. My second day without a minute to spare for a calm slumber. My brain was on exactly five percent battery, from which I recall, had never been a good thing for me. By the morning, the sheets were in a knot.

Just as I sat there, my eyelids blinking at the opened curtains, feeling that I wasn't the master of my thoughts in that moment, I nonchalantly gazed at the familiar red color. And remembered.

Open the box on Sunday.

Flipping my legs on the other side of the bed and abruptly standing, so my head briefly ached from the sudden movement, I strutted with some additional limping towards the wooden desk. My main goal was the red velvet present, that was untouched since I got it.

Putting my emptied brain on the side, 'my' phone was successfully charged, so I had some use of it. The past week made me quicker in using the new device and let me log in rather swiftly. With a glimpse of hope, I pressed the Notification box, practically begging for any kind of message that was meant to relieve my soul.

"Where are you, Anonymous!?" He was out of range, unreachable.

He wasn't kidding when he said, that the previous letter was the last one.

With a huff I put aside the problematic guy and decided to message Luffy that I would come to his house at twelve sharp. Already sending it, not even waiting if my statement was seen or not, I eagerly reached to the box, pressing the wrapping to my chest. With scissors, I cut the bow and the content spilled out.

Thank god, it isn't the last letter. I thought, gazing at the yellowish sheet. Hesitantly opening the folded letter, I gulped at began reading.

It's Sunday, Y/n. And as promised I'm giving you back your phone.

I chirmed my forehead and quizzically stared at the word that confused me. Phone? I glanced back to the box and reached my hand deeper, feeling the pop-wrappers around a black object. Putting it back inside, I continued reading.

Sorry I took it. It was the only way to convince you to actually listen to me...to make you see how much you mean to me.

I drew in a long breath. It was something I wouldn't have suspected in my wildest dreams.

I even dragged you to the charity concert and the club, just so you could perceive that everything I said is true. I even requested Luffy to persuade you to attend his party.

...By now you probably figured out who I am.

I've been in love with you since I met you.