Ch.17

Beyonce's POV

They stared at us and we just looked at eachother, "guys....... this is who's staying with me, he's my boyfriend." I said stepping closer to Shawn, "it's ok." he whispered to me, "look guys I know this is weird, wrong, gross mabe. but I love her." he said looking down at me, he hasn't said that since I got out of his car after that night I spent with him.

I smiled really big at him and he smiled back, "Mr.Carter? do you really love Beyoncé?" Shay asked looking at him with all seriousness, "yes I do." he said squeezing my hand, "ok, just y'all be careful ok. I can't have y'all getting caught." she said, we nodded.

"Jack?" I said, Jack hasn't said anything since he's seen Shawn.

He got up and left, "I'll go after him." I said walking towards the door, "wait Beyoncé, take my shirt." he said pulling his shirt over his head and handing it to me, "thanks Shawn." I said putting it on and walking out the door, I tucked the shirt in since it was pretty damn big on me.

I saw Jack sitting on the bench, "Jack? what's wrong?" I said sitting down next to him, "what's wrong beyonce?! what's wrong is that you are sleeping with a teacher that broke your heart. that's what's wrong." he said looking at me, "Jack, I know, I just, he told me everything, he's getting divorced from his wife and I love him. Jack I love him so much please understand." I said feeling anger pulse through my body, "Beyoncé, just I don't want him breaking your heart again ok. if he does, he's dead, shane and I will make sure." he said hugging me, I hugged him back laughing a bit, "ok Jack. Thank you." I said standing up, "let's go back now." I said walking back to my place, we walked in and Shawn was still standing there talking to Shay, "Hey Mr. Carter, sorry I walked out like that, just don't hurt her, or I swear you will die." Jack said shaking his hand, "I won't, but son don't make a promise you can't keep." Shawn said shaking his hand back, he smiled at Jack but that smile wasn't a real one it was a 'thug' smile.

"Well we will let y'all get back to what y'all were doing....." Shay said standing up, "ok bye guys, see y'all later." I said shyly smiling, they walked to the door and closed it, "that was..... successful." I said facing the door. "now where were we?" Shawn said picking me up bridal style and walking me to the room.

He threw me onto the bed and I started to giggle as I bounced on the bed, he threw his pants down and walked back to the bed. he unbuckled my jeans and pealed them off, "Beyoncé, it's been far to long since I've been able to make love to you." He said kissing my neck, he ripped his white tshirt off of me easily, "sir your going to run out of shirts if you keep ripping them." I said kissing him again, "that's ok." he said in a raspy tone, he was turning me on in so many ways.

He kissed down my chest leaving sloppy kisses on my stomach, "Beyoncé I need you now." he said stopping right above my thong line, "then take me, all of me." I said pulling my thong off for him.

He pushed his boxers down and threw them to the side. He positioned himself and pushed himself into me, slowly. i grabbed his arms that were beside me and dug my nails into him, "Shawn!" I moaned out, he put his head down putting it in the crook of my neck, he put his arms under my shoulders pushing me up so he could thrust into me harder and faster, he kissed my neck leaving hickie upon hickie. "Beyoncé..... you're so tight." he moaned out inbetween breathes.

I put my hands on his back scratching him, "Shawn faster!"I moaned out, he thrusted into me faster and faster.

He grabbed my legs and spread them more, I felt all of him deep inside of me. I arched my back in pure pleasure and gripped the sheets so tight, "Daddy.... I'm going to come!" I moaned out, "wait for daddy." he groaned out thrusting harder and deeper, I gripped the sheets tighter trying to hold myself from my climax. he pulled out and came on my stomach, then he pushed two fingers inside of me and sucking on my clit.

I pushed his head more into me and he licked and sucked until I came, "SHAWN!" I moaned out as I came on his fingers, "oh my god, Shawn." I said breathlessly.

I finally unclenched the sheets and layed my back onto the bed, I slid my finger over my stomach picking up his cum and licking it off of my fingers. "shawn that was amazing." I said rolling over to my side next to him, "that really was Beyoncé. thank you." he said pulling me close to him, I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep with the one I love.

AN~~~~

SOOO here's an update. Sorry I didn't update again last night. But hey I did 2 times last night so🌵. But if I get another chapter done today I'll post again later on today. ❤️❤️❤️❤️