Ch.20

Beyonce's POV

The next day I woke up without Shawn next to me again, kind of used to it now though. I turned off my alarm and slid my legs to the side, I stood up and went to walk but stopped, I had such pain, not pain but soreness, just from Shawn last night, this man! oh my goodness.

I stopped and sat back down grabbing my phone and called Shawn, "hello?" I heard him answer, "shawn?" I said more of a question, "hey Mom. hold on." he said, he obviously was with someone else, "ok I'm good, what's up Bey?" he asked, "well I can't walk because of you so I'm staying home today." I said into the phone, I heard him burst out laughing and I couldn't help but to laugh, "damn I'm good." he said still laughing a bit, "hey you know don't get to confident ok? no one has ever done what you did in such a way...... it was amazing Shawn." I said remembering last night, i know all he did was eat me out but it was crazy good. "Ok Bey, I'll grab your homework from your classes. Love you." he said chuckling into the phone, "yeah, Love you too boy." I said, I don't know how I feel about him being so cocky. I layed back in bed and fell back asleep.

3 hours later****

I woke up with the winter sun beaming through the windows, I looked at the time and it was around lunch time and I was hungry.

I tried to walk again and I could kind of walk, not the best though. I decided to go get Burger King, I was craving chicken fries.

I changed into a pair of jeans, hoodie, and my combat boots. I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys limping my way to the car.

I decided to call Shawn to see if he wanted anything since it was his lunch time, "hey Baby?" he said, "hey boy. Do you want something to eat from Burger King?" I asked getting into my car, "uhm a chicken sandwich please with a strawberry sprite." he said, "ok, love you." I said starting my car, "love you too." he said, I hung up the phone and drove to Burger King.

It didn't take long for me to get there, only about 5 minutes, I ordered the food and drove to the school.

I got there and grabbed the food trying my best to walk as normal as I could, I got to Mr. Carter's room and kicked the door two times, Shawn came to the door and opened it smiling at me once he saw me, "hello Miss.Knowles." he said opening the door and letting me in, he closed and locked the door, "hey." I said handing him the bag he grabbed the bag and pulled a chair out for me letting me sit, he sat across from me and took out our food. "So Beyoncé, how was your morning?" he asked eating his sandwich, "I slept after I called you. I have really only been awake for like half an hour, think I might go to sleep once I get home again." I said eating my chicken fries, "ok babe. why are you tired? you didn't do anything last night." he said looking up at me, "well a girl needs her sleep. and plus we leave for the city tomorrow so gotta get my sleep." I said eating more of my food.

"Beyoncé. Be my apprentice?" he said randomly, "what how?" I asked setting my fries down. "Well you drop out of your fourth and boom your my apprentice." he said finishing his sandwich. "Shawn,that will be to obvious don't you think?" I asked eating my last chicken fry, "Beyoncé don't worry it's all business ok, nothing..... like the Beyoncé Shawn relationship, we will keep it Mr.Carter Miss. Knowles ok?" he said drinking his soda, "ugh. Ok, but only cuz I love you, and my fourth is lame as hell." I said moving onto my French fries, "cool Bey. So start today?" he asked eating some of his fries and putting his feet on his desk.

This nigga! "Shawn! I can't even walk." I said throwing a fry at him. he chuckled and ate the fry, "Beyoncé suck it up, get used to it." He said winking. "Oh. Ok mr. cocky, you ain't gettin none." I said raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms, his eyes shot open, "Beyoncé! I'm just kidding! damn don't take away my joy." He said looking at me, "Shawn, you really think I could go a week without your sex?" I asked him, "no, I can't either though Bey." he said, I stood up walking to him, "Shawn I love the way you do what you do to me." I said walking over to him pushing his feet into the floor, "I love the way you make me feel." I said straddling him in his chair, he put his hands behind his head and looked at me.