Ch.31

Beys POV

Shawn and I were talking and I just felt really weird like something was off about him, about me.

I didn't let any of that bother me and I just shook it off, Mabe I'm just tired...... my period hasn't hit yet..... but all the times I can remember us having sex we always would use a condom......and plus my period is supposed to begin next week.

The food came and it smelt absolutely delicious! I couldn't wait to go on and eat this, I asked for a water because I just wasn't feeling the wine at the moment.

I dug into my fish and let me tell you, the best fish I have ever tasted in my life. It was literally to die for.

"Shawn.... try this." I said giving him a piece. he are it and his eyes went wide, "damn that's delicious...." he said cutting his chicken, he are his chicken and gave me a piece.

I ate it and oh my god! This food is just perfect!

"Isn't it delicious Bey? Kelly really chose a good spot." he said cutting another piece of chicken.

"Kelly? you've never been here?" I asked in question.

"No I haven't. I asked Kelly the manager of my hotel since she lives here. She recommended this place and she wasn't wrong." He said looking up at me smiling.

"She sure wasn't. This food is to die for." I said eating my food in bliss.

"Bey are you ok?" Shawn asked out of no where.

"Yeah I am, more than good Shawn." I said. Mabe stretching the truth but hey.

He nodded and went back to eating his food. I finished mine and I was content with what I ate. Not to much and not not enough....... if that makes sense.

"Are you ready my love?" Shawn asked whiping his mouth, I nodded and we waited for the man to bring us out check. We talked random chatter and the bill finally made it's way to our table.

Shawn snatched it before it was even on the table and I decided to do the tip seeing as he had to pay 250 dollars for the whole meal, I left a 30 dollar tip seeing as that seems reasonable.

We made our way back to the limo and Shawn helped me in of coarse.

"Where are we going now Shawn?" I asked resting my hand on his thigh. He grabbed it and rubbed it, "you will see my love." he said smiling at me.

I couldn't resist but to kiss him, I pulled him close and kissed him passionately. The kiss became more intimate and lustful.

He pulled me on top of him pulling my dress up and sliding his hands up around my ass.

I moaned into the kiss because he bit my bottom lips a bit and was squeezing my ass. I loved how rough he was and I was becoming really turned on.

I started grinding just a little bit on him to get him started. he gripped my hips tight and guided me in circles pushing me harder onto him.

He broke the kiss and began to kiss down my neck, I bent my head back giving him more room to kiss. He sucked on my sweet spot and I had to moan. It was pretty loud by the reaction of Jay smiling while he was kissing my neck.

Before we could go any farther there was a knock on the partition. "Sir we are here." the driver said.

Shawn pulled off and cleared his throat, "yes... yes we will be out soon." He said closing his eyes. I giggled and rolled off him, "it was fun while it lasted." I said kissing his cheek and opening the door.

The driver helped me out and Shawn came out behind me pulling my dress down for me. he chuckled and I blushed thanking him.

I looked out at the sky and we were in front of the Eiffel Tower. My eyes went wide and I smiled from ear to ear, Shawn came up next to me and held my hand, "beautiful isn't it?" he asked quietly, "Beyond....." I said mesmerized by the tower, and the night.