Ch.37

Beyonce's POV
It is now New Year's Day and we go back to class in two days. I am in my closet looking at what to wear to New York City. Shawn is taking Shay, Jack, and I all to go watch the ball drop in Times Square.
"Jay?!" I yelled for him in the bedroom. I heard him get up and walk to the closet. he leaned on the door frame and looked at me with his hands in his pockets. "Yes?" he asked looking at me.
I looked him up and down, enjoying the view I had he looked so fucking attractive against that door.
"What should I wear to the city?" I asked shaking the naughty thoughts out of my head.
"Uhmmmmm well it's gonna be cold so something warm baby." He said walking over to me. He picked something out for me and it was cute.(photo attached. Ik she's pregnant in that picture just the outfit is yall.) Like real cute, "are you sure your not partially gay?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.
"Why just because I know my style?" he asked chuckling.
"Yes actually that." I said kissing his cheek. "I'm kidding Jay I know for sure you arnt gay." I said grabbing his manhood in my hand kissing him.
He bit my bottom lip and his eyes widened. I let go and parted the kiss laughing. "You can't do that Beyoncé I almost did things to you...." he said looking at me with lust in his eyes.
I smirked and kissed him again. it's been a week since we've had sex because you know my fucking period that every girl dreads..... And we have been waiting for what I wish I fucking knew but I guess he's waiting for something.
I grabbed the clothes he picked out and put them on, I grabbed my suitcase because we were staying the night and then left the closet turning the light off.
"So Bey, I was wondering.... do you want to move into a house together?" he asked sitting in the bed.
I thought about this, long and hard. Real hard. I love being able to be a couple doors down from Shay and Jack, I like the proximity it is to the school, the feeling of having my own place.
"It will still be close to the school babe, it's just down the road more. It's much much bigger than this place and we will have our own house without people hearing our screams and moans.... well mostly yours." He said chuckling at the end.
I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit, "I guess so. It would be nice to have our own place you know." I said kissing him, "but let's go baby. Shay and Jack are waiting." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of bed.
He grabbed the suit cases and I held the door open for him while he stepped out, he was wearing a suit and the pair of black timbs I bought him for Christmas.
I locked the door and knocked on Jack and Shay's. "Hey y'all get your asses out here!" I said behind the door. I waited a minute and Jack came to the door opening it, "hey bey." he said smiling at me.
"Jack get the fuck out the way." Shay said pushing him out the way and hugging me, "HEY BEEBEE!" She said pulling me in for a big bear hug. I laughed and hugged her back, "Shay I literally just saw you like 40 minutes ago." I said giggling.
"Fine fuck you then with your fine ass." She said pushing me off of her. I laughed and hugged Jack.
Shay closed the door and locked it behind her. "So we will follow you guys?" she said pulling out her car keys.
I looked at her and laughed, "you won't be needing those." I said pushing her hand down as she looked at me raising an eyebrow.
We got the the end of the corridor and Shay looked in amazement while Jack was standing there smiling at Shay, "Mr.Carter got us a limo?" she said looking at me, "of coarse he doesn't allow his queen to be rolled around in a car. We roll in style or we don't roll at all." I said quoting what Shawn said before.
"Damn." She said walking to the limo and thanking Shawn, "thank you Mr.Carter." Shay said smiling shaking his hand. Jay pulled her in for a friendly hug, "you can call me Shawn outside of school. that goes for you to Jack." He said looking at Jack and smiling. "thank you Shawn." Jack and Shay both said.
"Ready babe?" he asked me opening the door for Shay to get in and then me following, Shawn helped me in and Shay was in the limo looking all googally eyed at me, "oh my god Bey, he's perfect." She said as Jay was getting in the limo.
"Yeah he's perfect." I said smiling and resting my hand on his thigh. He kissed the side of my head and smiled at me, I looked at him and licked my lips then kissed his. He likes it wet and so do I.

"Awwwwwwwww!" Shay groaned out. I laughed and so did Shawn.
"Alright, now usually I do not condone under age drinking BUT since y'all are with an adult and y'all are pretty much 21 I have some champagne here for us all." Jay said getting the champagne from the mini fridge and four glasses.
"D'usse? oh hell nah." Shay said sliding down her seat. I laughed and jack also laughed along.
"Do you not drink D'usse?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"I don't drink it I inhale that stuff sir. You don't want me to get a bottle to myself because that will be gone in .2 seconds." she said raising an eyebrow at him.
He chuckled and gave everyone a glass, "don't worry. We will not be driving anywhere so we don't have to worry how wasted we get. And I will definitely be drinking tonight because Bey knows what goes down when that liquor gets into me." He said, I burst out laughing because Shay and jacks faces were priceless. Shay gagged and took the bottle from Shawn.
"Well to hell with it." She said chugging the champagne.
"Oh my god Shay, you alcoholic stop that." I said laughing my ass off and taking it from her.
"Sorry not sorry I was trying to wash out what I just heard out of my ears." she said giving me a 'y'all nasty af' face.
I laughed and so did Shawn, "it's ok she can have that bottle I have more." He said handing the bottle back to Shay. She raised the bottle and thanked him.
"He's a keeper Bey." She said smiling at me.
"I know." I said chuckling holding my glass up for Shawn to fill.
He filled mine, Jacks, and his and we all raised our glasses, Shay raising her bottle.... psycho alcoholic bitch I swear. But I love her.
"To a new year and many more." Shawn said smiling at us all. We cheered and took a sip from our glasses.
"Guys, I have to tell y'all something." I said leaning against Shawn and he wrapped his arm around me.
"Shawn proposed to me while we were in Paris and we are getting married." I said looking at them.
They smiled and went wide eyed, "Bey! oh my god. That is so perfect! congratulations to the both of you!" Shay said smiling at us. Jack smiled and nodded his head, "yeah congratulations you guys I'm happy for y'all." He said smiling.
I'm glad my best friends all approve. Now onto my parents....
4 hours later****
We finally made it to the city and we are checking into Shawn's hotel.
"Hello again Mr. Corey. We have your room all ready." Tim said smiling at us all.
"Thank you Tim. common guys." Shawn said leading us to the elevator going to the top floor.
We got to the top floor and Shawn opened the door.
We entered and holy shit. "welcome to the pent house." Shawn said smiling and walking in backwards with his arms wide.
Everyone's mouths dropped and we all dropped our bags.
"Oh shit...." Jack said breaking the silence.
"Guys close your mouths before you get flys." Shawn said putting his arms and running up to me throwing me over his shoulder.
"Shawnnnnnn" I said laughing and wiggling my feet.
"Let's go see our bedroom." He said bringing me into the bedroom.