Ch.35

Shawn's POV
"Sir?" I heard someone say.
I rolled around which wasn't much because I was still on the limo floor and I opened my eyes, "yes?" I said still sleepy.
"We are back home." I heard my driver say.
"Thank you Jason...... where's Beyoncé?" I asked not seeing her next to me.
"She's in the house already, she said she wasn't feeling well so she went to the bathroom." he said still looking in the door.
I got up and struggled to get out of the car, "ok Jason. thank you, you can go home now, thank you really I appreciate this." I said giving him a 300 dollar tip..... hey it's Christmas time and he's driving my broken ass around.
"Thank you sir." He said with a beaming smile. He ran around the car and got in the drivers seat pulling away as I walked towards the door.
I got in the house and looked for Beyoncé in the living room which she wasn't there.
"Beyoncé?!" I yelled through the house. no answer. I walked into the bedroom and she was sitting there her back to me bent over.
I walked over to her and sat next to her, "Beyoncé?" I said looking at her. She removed her face from her hands and her eyes where blood shot and tears running down her face. My heart immediately broke in two.
"Beyoncé baby what's wrong?" I said pulling her into my chest.
"Shawn I missed my period....." She said and my heart fell to my knees. I went blank. I had no idea how to react.
She could be pregnant with my child. She could be pregnant. I can be a father. A father to a child who's mother is my fiancé and also my student.
"Shawn I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She said sobbing into my shirt then pulling away from me sitting on the floor.
I sat there, stunned but I snapped out of it. "Beyoncé it takes two to make a baby. And we don't even know if you really are pregnant. here I'm going to go out and buy some tests ok. Don't worry baby." I said getting up kissing her forehead and walking to the door grabbing my keys and getting in my car.
At the pharmacy****
I grabbed about 4 different tests and paid for them then hustled my way back home. I was still in shock. Of coarse I want children with Beyoncé, but right now? while she still isn't even graduated. We just got engaged. Not even married yet.
At home****
"Bey?" I said walking in with the bag in my hand.
"In the bathroom." she said. I walked in and she was sitting on the floor leaning over the toilet. I walked over to her and held her hair up and rubbed her back.
I feel so bad that she's in pain and I can't take it away.
"Baby? I got the tests." I said after she finished throwing up. She sat on the floor and then looked at me, "okay." She said smiling a smile.
I left the bathroom and let her do her thing while I waited out side the bathroom.
8 minutes later****
"JAY!" I heard her yell from inside.
I walked in and looked at her, she had a smile on her face.
"I'm not pregnant." She said smiling and showing me the test.
I smiled real big and pulled her in for a hug. I hugged her real tight and didn't let go.
"This is great babe." I said kissing her head.
"Yeah I guess." She said smiling a small smile.
I looked at her confused, "what do you mean I guess?" I asked looking at her.
"I mean.... yeah like I'm relieved I'm not pregnant. But It wouldn't be horrible if I was." She said letting go of me.
"Bey.... I know it wouldn't. Of coarse I want to have a child with you but of coarse not right now, you in school, me your teacher, us not even married yet.... Bey I love you I just can't see us having a child right now." I said looking into her eyes.
She nodded and walked away, "I understand. I'm going to go get some ginger ale and some medicine because I think I'm sick or something.... I keep throwing up." She said walking out with her keys in hand.
30 minutes later****
I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard Beyoncé walk through the door. "hey baby." I said smiling at her.
"Hey." she said smiling back walking into the bedroom. something is off.
I got up and walked into the room silently as she was sitting on the bed opening the pills. I walked up next to her and looked down at her, "baby what's up?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.
"Nothing Shawn. I'm just real tired and don't feel good. I'm going to sleep." She said laying in bed turning her back to me.
I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, "ok babe. Love you. Hope you feel better baby." I said walking to the door then leaving closing it behind me.
I sat back on the couch, there is 2 more days until Christmas and I still need to shop for Bey. So that's what I'll do.
At the mall****
I was now in Victoria's Secret. I just spent around 300 dollars on her clothes and makeup now I'm looking for a treat for her and me.
I grabbed about 4 different things and bra sets then a bomb ass lingerie corset.(attached photos) I had to grab that.
I bought it all and I've spent a shit ton of money but she's really worth it and in the long run this shit will benefit me also.
I walked to my car and on the way there Katie approached me, "Shawn?" I heard her say from behind me.
"Yes Katie?" I said walking ahead with her now next to me.
"Who are these for?" she asked referring to my bags.
"My fiancé." I said raising my left eyebrow so she couldn't see it.
I glanced at her and she looked hurt, I felt a bit bad but not completely.
"That quick?" she asked a bit quiet.
"Yeah well it was pretty much love at first sight." I said kind of walking on eggshells.
She looked hurt, like real hurt. sorta like I looked when I found out she cheated on me. Twice.
"Oh. Ok. Well congratulations to you and her. I'll see you around Carter." she said smiling a small sorrow smile.
"Alright Katie." I said walking a different direction.
At home****
I got home and carried all 7 bags into the house making sure she was no where to be found, "Beyoncé? are you awake?" I asked before walking in.
"Yes why?" I heard her say from the bedroom.
"Close your eyes please." I yelled back.
"Ok..... I am." She said.
I walked in and closed the front door behind me. "do not peak." I said walking into the bedroom.
She sat there with her hands over her face crossing her legs with a notebook and pencil infront of her. Her hair was in a cute bun and she was wearing one of my work shirts with a pair of black matching thong and bra....... Let me tell you how much I wanted to hop on that in a quick second.
"Shawn what are you doing?" she asked still covering her eyes.
"Bey, how are you feeling?" I asked putting the bags in the corner of the room behind a chair.
"I'm feeling good. I don't know it was probably something I ate or drank." She said smiling at me.
"That's good. I just had to put something away. You can open your eyes now." I said sitting next to her in bed. She removed her hands from her face and smiled at me.
"Hey baby." She said smiling at me. I smiled back at her and we looked into eachothers eyes. "Are you sure your feeling 100?" I asked reallllly wanting to have sex with her.
"Yes I am 110 percent sure." She said smiling.
I took this as my que and I got up on my knees and pressed my lips to hers, pulling her on top of me while we made out.
She straddled me and put her hands on my chest pushing away from the kiss.
I looked at her body and how amazing she looked in my work shirt. Like this is a whole nother level of sexyness. Like I cannot control myself.
I pushed the notebook and everything off the bed then flipped her onto her back. I unbuckled my pants and threw them to the floor.
I pushed her thong to the side then pushed into her, her eyes went wide and she dug her nails into my skin, "Shawn oh my god." she moaned out as I began thrusting into her.
I began to thrust faster and faster as she arched her back and legs began to shake.
I pulled out and grabbed one of her legs putting it on my shoulder then pushed back into her. I rolled my eyes back and so did she. She was so tight.
The room filled with her moans and I smiled to myself, "who's your daddy?" I said thrusting into her harder.
"You are! you're my daddy!" she moaned out.
"Daddy please. Oh my god." She moaned and as pulled out flipping her over. I put her ass in the air then thrusted into her again pulling her hair.
"Harder daddy. Please." She moaned out gripping the bed cover. I thrusted into her harder and harder gripping her ass.
She was real wet by now and it was amazing how wet she got.
I thrusted into as hard as I ever have and right before I came I pulled out flipping her over indicating that I'm going to come on her stomach. "No daddy." she said before getting on her knees and sucking on my dick as I came in her mouth.
She popped of and layed on the bed, "god damn Shawn." She said said putting her hands ontop of her head and closing her eyes.
"Well you turned me on to a whole nother level." I said chuckling and kissing her lips real quick.
I got up and got my boxers putting them on and taking off my shirt so I was in just my boxers.
I hopped into bed and pulled her into my arm, "I love you Bey." I said kissing her forehead.
"I love you too Shawn." She said smiling.
We both drifted off into a peaceful nap.