Ch.42

Beyonce's POV
Shawn and I finished our food and we were chilling on the giant couch in the living room, Jack and Shay finally left so now it's just Shawn and I.

We were watching a movie and the blinds were shut although it wasn't sunny out to begin with. I didn't have much interest in this movie but Shawn did so I decided to fall asleep in his lap.
2 hours later****
I was awoken to a loud ass noise which happened to be Shay's loud ass.
"AWWWWWWW YOU TWO ARE TO FUCKING CUTE!!!!" she yelled through the giant living room.
"Shay shut the fuck up." I groaned pulling the blanket over Shawn and I's heads. He chuckled under the blanket, "hello my beautiful." he said kissing my cheek. "Hello sir." I said smiling kissing his lips.
"Are you guys planning on having sex? because I do not wish to see that." I heard Shay say from across the couch in a small chair.
I laughed and threw the blanket down, "no Shay we already did it in that chair and this couch." I said playing around with her.
She stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing some disinfectant wipes whipping down the seat.

Shawn and I burst into a laughing fit, "I'm kidding Shay...." I said inbetween laughs.

"Mhm well y'all nasty af so I'm not sure when you lying or telling the truth.... And knowing you guys y'all freak asses probably would do it in this chair." She said looking at us with all sass.
"You best knock that sass before I knock you." I said laughing at her.
"Fight me big booty bitch." She said throwing the towels on the table and running towards me.

I laughed at her because the way she was posting up reminded me of an old time cartoon.
"Shay I'm not going to embarrass you infront of your teacher." I said smiling at Shawn. He chuckled and shook his head, "y'all crazy I know that much."
Shay and I laughed, "Shay I have a question." I said after we stopped laughing.
"What's up?" she asked siting on the floor across from me.
"So what about Shane?" I asked knowing what went down last night.
"Psh that little bitch boy.... Had the audacity to call me bitch when I called him. And he had side hoes, so I broke it off." She said, I can tell it was still a touchy subject for her so I just nodded and moved on.
"So you and Jack?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She giggled with a blush.
"What about it?" she asked acting dumb. Oh this bitch.

"Y'all have sex last night? didn't you? was he good? actually no I don't wanna know...." I said not really feeling the fact she slept with Jack.
"Oh yeah.... I guess you could say we are a thing.... lowkey though." She said standing up, "speaking of so I'm going to go into his room and see what's up with him." She said walking off.
"Use protection." I yelled after her.
I saw her stick her hand around the corner flipping me off, Shawn and I both chuckled.
"Speaking of protection and sex, do you remember anything from last night?" Shawn asked me laying me back down on the couch.
"Uhmmmmmm not much.... I remember we did it in the shower, on the floor, on the counter, in the bed, on the couch.... But that's about all I can remember." I said wiggling to straddle him.
"Oh. Ok. That's all I can remember too.... One of the best nights of my life Bey." He said smiling up at me.
"Shawn you have no idea. We should do that more often." I said laughing and winking at him.
"Girl you crazy that was a lot of energy." He said opening his eyes wide.
"Aww little Shawn can't keep up with a young lady?" I said teasing him.
He looked at me raising an eyebrow, "oh baby that's where your wrong. you want to test me woman?" he said gripping my ass.
"Mhm show me baby, show me how you can keep up." I said rubbing my hands on his chest biting my bottom lip.
He looked at me with lust in his eyes, "let me show you." He said pulling my head down to kiss his lips. We began to make out while he began to rub his hands up and down my body slowly and sensually.
"IM COMING IN! IM GETTING SOMETHING TO DRINK THATS ALL." I heard Shay yell as she ran to the kitchen and then back to the room.
I laughed into the kiss and so did Shawn, "what a buzzkill she is." Shawn said from my body.
"Oh Mr.Carter is that an excuse?" I asked pulling my head from his but not to far.

He raised his eyebrow then leaned forward lifting me, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried my through the hallway.

He pushed me against the wall throwing my mind back to the first time we met in the club. When he was rubbing against my body, his hard dick rubbing on my leg while he fingered me. And he did just that.
He ran his hands down my waist and into my jeans unbuckling them, "mmm Shawn baby." I moaned into the kiss biting his lip.
"Just like in the club baby, remember when I turned that out baby?" He whispered kissing down my neck.
"Mhm.... I do Shawn." I moaned gripping the back of his neck digging my nails into the back of it.

He threw my pants to the floor and stepped me out of them, he grabbed me off the floor and I wrapped my legs around him.

He unbuckled his pants leaning me against the wall so he could use both hands to take his pants off. He pushed them off along with his underwear and wrapped one arm around me then slid me down onto him.
"Oh Shawn baby." I moaned loud enough for Shay and Jack to hear but I didn't really care.
I took my shirt off along with my bra and Shawn put his face between them motor boating me.

He grabbed me off the wall while he was still inside of me bringing me to the room and laying me on the floor.
"I don't think you can handle this." He said biting my neck and then slamming himself into me.

I was overcome by such pleasure I'm sure my heart skipped a beat.
He kept slamming into me like real hard. He put one of my legs on his shoulder then one to the side more so it looked like an L. Keeping a steady rough stroke into me.

"Shawn baby." I moaned as he pushed into me while gripping my hands above my head.
"Can you handle me Miss.Knowles?" he asked while kissing down my neck.
"Mhm....." I hesitated not to sure if I could.
"Wrong answer." He said making his back straight.
He pulled out picked me up then bent me over the arm of the couch grabbed my hands putting them behind me so my face was in the couch.
He slammed into me harder then he did on the floor.
He let go of my hands and grabbed my hair in place.
"Can you handle me now Miss.Knowles?" He said losing breathe from the work he's been doing.

I shook my head knowing what he was doing was making me speechless.
"What's that miss.knowles?" He whispered gripping my ass hard in his big hand and pulling my head up by my hair.
"No sir I can't!" I yelled out letting a tear run from my eye. Not in pain but in pleasure and happiness.

He stopped immediately after I said that. he grabbed me and brought me to the bed, laying me on it. He crawled over to me and kissed my lips, "I love you." He whispered before pushing into me this time softly and slowly feeling every inch of him enter me.
"I love you so much Bey." He said again kissing my lips while he was thrusting into me at a steady slow pace.
He sped it up a bit holding it with a slight grind making my legs shake.
"I love you too Shawn." I said shakily while he was thrusting into me.
I came all over him whiteout warning as he rode my high out.

He pulled out before he came and came on my stomach. With a grunt and curse words.
I ran my finger over my stomach licking the cum off my finger afterwards.

Shawn layed down next to me and let out a breathe of relief. He was sweating and breathing hard.

"That was crazy Shawn, I'm sorry for ever doubting you." I said giggling.
He laughed and pulled me into his chest, "mhm baby girl don't ever doubt my manhood." He said raising an eyebrow kissing my forehead.
I shook my head and kissed his chest falling asleep with my man.