Show My Ass Like A Stank Hoe

CHAPTER SUMMARY:
Gon, stripping & serenading Zushi Roll: "—hold it—pass it—down. Pat it—lick it—pull it—down."

______

Sigma Alpha was a notorious frat at Yorknew University. Their reputation wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great, either. They boasted a roster of wealthy inheritors of nepotism that Killua despised, but at least their philanthropic attitudes were up to par with charities he supported. It was because of this that it didn't physically pain him to step past the iron wrought gate attached to a brick hedge lining the Sigma Alpha property.

There was a ceramic crest posted above the doorway. Bright, colored lights flashed in the windows and cast the moving silhouettes of partygoers across the lawn. There were people outside playing lawn games and drinking on the couches that were dragged out from the living room and posted on the lawn.

There was a table blocking the walkway to the door and, sitting there, were Sigma Alpha guys with a sheet of paper filled to the edges with guest names.

"Name, please," the guy said to Zushi, who put his hand out to the guy's buddy as he said his name. They crossed his name out and stamped his hand before moving on to Killua.

Killua rubbed his hand over the ink on his hand as they passed the check-in table. There was a group of girls waiting behind them decked out in Hunter gear and green beads that had Killua rolling his eyes. As if camouflage mini skirts were attractive, but the guys at the table seemed to get a kick out of them.

"Are you excited?" Zushi said as they climbed the stoop steps.

The bass was already buzzing in Killua's chest. He grinned at Zushi, feeling more brazen than anything. He spent the entire semester playing Good—it was time to be an actual, goddamn college student.

"Hell yeah, let's do this," Killua said, slapping Zushi on the back and pushing him forward by the shoulders.

The front door was propped open so that when they stepped in, they were transported into the dark foyer and crowds of people on the outskirts of the party room. There was a stairwell to their left that circled up to the second floor, which overlooked the living room with a balcony. They bypassed the stairs in favor of slipping into the masses. Zushi hung onto the hem of Killua's shirt and Killua, intent on keeping Zushi close, kept his hand on Zushi's shoulder.

The living room was packed. The tiled floor was slick with fluid and it smelled like smoke, which lingered in the air and cast clouds through the flashing lights, swirling with the heads that jumped to the music. The speakers were on full blast, shaking the floor under Killua's sneakers and pumping vibrant energy through every vein of Killua's body.

Underneath the vaulted ceiling and the eyes of people lingering at the second floor balcony, Killua's borderline manic thrill brought a smile to his face as he and Zushi danced and swayed to the beat. They jumped in at just the right moment when the music blended into the next song and a girl came up to him and reached for his raised hand.

Killua laughed as she spun herself around on his finger and turned to him, bright pink hair swinging to the side with the motion of her hips. He followed the casual sway of her hips in those dark leggings. She slotted her leg between his and, with them both ducked low, they danced as one with her hand guiding his along her hips. Killua glanced at Zushi from over her shoulder, but he already had a partner to dance with, so Killua's focus went back to the smirk on the girl's face as the instrumentals shifted and they took the motion forward and back, shoulders swaying, her hand traveling up to his hair.