Protect The Zushi Roll

Killua was aware of the bare skin pressed against his cheek the next morning. He blinked away, his eyelashes fluttering against Gon's exposed chest, heart stammering in his chest. Gon Freecss, thee Freecss, spent the night in his dorm.

He had to be dreaming, but that was not his leg hair he felt under the covers. He rubbed his foot over it just to be sure. Unless his other leg had completely fallen asleep, that leg hair was not his. A soft moan vibrated against his cheek. Gon shifted, the arm he had around Killua's shoulders squeezing tighter. Killua sucked in a deep breath, eyes wide. He took the flat of his foot off of Gon's calf.

Killua pushed up a little, reaching across Gon to grab his phone off of the end table. His alarm was due to go off in another few minutes.

Gon's hand lifted off of Killua's back. Killua froze, completely caught leaning over Gon. Gon grazed his fingers over Killua's hair before pushing through, nails running across his scalp. Killua shivered and leant back to look down at where Gon's sleepy, lidded eyes were watching him.

"Bedhead," Gon whispered, his palm now cradling Killua's head.

"You're such a goddamn sap," Killua said, breathless.

Gon pulled him forward by the back of his head. Killua should have seen it coming—it was so fucking obvious, damn him for being completely out of it after seeing Gon's naked chest first thing in the morning. It really was not healthy, getting a dose of Toned Pecs and Abs so early in the morning, but fuck it, if he wasn't going to kiss the Hell out of Gon for screwing him over.

It was a languid kiss that moved and felt like the early dawn seeping into the dorm room. Killua put his hand against the pillow beside Gon's head, moving his lips to the gentle motion Gon set. Somehow, they kept their tongues to themselves and Killua appreciated it. He didn't particularly like the taste of his own mouth at five-thirty in the morning, anyway.

"Do you have to go to work?" Gon asked, but it sounded more like a request to stay.

Killua settled on his back. Gon hooked his arm behind Killua's head as Killua checked the time again. They had two minutes before his alarm would go off. Killua set it on his flat, exposed stomach and looked at the pockmarked ceiling. The bed definitely wasn't made for two people, but he didn't mind the proximity.

He turned his head to the side to look at Gon. Gon was studying him, exhaustion smudging shadows under his eyes. Killua tipped forward to press his lips to Gon's shoulder.

"Yeah. We have a minute and a half," Killua said.

Gon grinned sleepily, turning to face Killua. He propped his head on his hand and said, "I could do a lot with a minute and a half. If I had caffeine." His other hand trailed over Killua's waist, his thumb soothing a hickey Gon had made under Killua's left pectoral.

Killua pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes. "Oh really? What makes you so sure I'd be that easy?"

Gon smiled gently, lifting his eyes up from where his fingers had trailed down to the waistband of Killua's boxers. He leaned over to pluck something off of the end table. Killua wasn't sure exactly what it was until Gon put it on his face and turned back. Killua stared in alarm at the pair of glasses on Gon's face. It was the biggest Fuck You to what Ignorant Killua thought was sexy at the time. He never thought he'd fall for a bespectacled man, but there was Gon looking like a damn snacc in a pair of thick-rimmed glasses.

He also looked a little bit like death this early in the morning, but Killua's mouth was watering anyway.

"I—" want you to fuck me, his brain said, but his voice wasn't even in this dimension anymore.