~•Fake Friends•~

There are three types of fake friends:
• The ones who say they care and act like your best friend then talks about you behind your back
• The ones that put you down but say they are your 'friend'
• The ones that find new friends and then you become the back-up friend

To be fair neither type of fake friends are worse than the other as they are equally annoying and something I have experienced first hand. No matter how many times it happens it's still bugs me its even worse if it's the same person who repeatedly does it.

I have a friend and I've known her now for nearly four years and we were pretty fast friends but then recently she's started hanging out with some old friends and know when I talk to all three of them they give each other these weird looks and start laughing. It's so irritating because when I talk to just one of them it's fine and it's almost like they genuinely like me buts when it's more than one they share these side glances then look at me and laugh and considering how long I've been friends with two of them it's kinda annoying. I usually don't care what people think but I'd rather someone tell me "Oh I hate you, your so stupid cos you think you know it all" then someone say to me "Oh your so nice" then laugh their heads off (kinda wish they would sometimes).

Then THE SAME PERSON will ask for me to help them with their coursework all the while complaining because their one brain cell can't understand how to open up a document and I'll spend an HOUR helping them only for them to say to someone else "Oh she was no help at all"

WHAT THE HELL??!!

It was only a few days ago too so she can fuck off and finish it herself, the silly cow because I'm officially fed up with her bipolar friendship standards.