~•Periods•~

Male readers may want to disappear for this chapter.

Probably the worst thing is when your sat in the girls toilets at school with the toilet paper decorated lights and graffiti on the walls and then realise that your on your period.
HELL

Periods are in general hell but when you end up coming on your period at school it's like dying. Your life flashes before your eyes and the dreaded thought of having to stay in the toilets for an hour until the end of the day crosses your mind.

I once had the opportunity to go to Oxford for a day with four other intellectuals from my school and one of them was best friend. She'd fallen asleep on the coach and when the coach stopped for a twenty minute toilet break for everyone she woke up. As she'd stoodu up she realised that she'd BLED THROUGH HER PAD AND ONTO HER JEANS

And because she had nothing to change into she ended up spending the day exploring oxford with a hoodie tied around her waist to hide the blood patch.

I don't think that guys realise just how bad periods can be, because sometimes you can just deal with it easily but then others you constantly doubt every movement you make. On the bad times your constantly self conscious, have cramps and is usually on the verge of a mental breakdown. I know I have it lucky compared to people how can't even afford pads or tampons. I feel so sorry for them because if it's unbearable for me then I can't imagine how bad it must be for them.

So for all the girls out there I think we are all pretty great because I doubt many guys could handle blood randomly pouring from their dick for up to a week