~•Family•~

I think family is just one of the many things in life which just doesn't make sense. Between family abandonment and barmy family members chances are your one hundred brain cells will decrease to one by the time you actually leave home.

One of the most annoying things about family is that, they all have these really high expectations for you and they all expect your future job to be working up in space or the next prime minister. Well it's either that or being the first ever clone to exist

That's another thing that annoys me.
Family wanting you to be just like them. So many times my family have pestered me into doing things because my mum wants me to do it. Not even just her but my Aunty as well because she's part of my local towns council and she constantly try's to get me to join the junior party that they have set up. Why can't I be myself???? I love my aunt but sometimes I just want to be able to say "no.... just no" without her going "but..... but it's just so good and halfsoshdnahofbsbdjankx"

Can't you take the hint!!!!!!

Not to mention that my family is NEVER happy with my future career choices, first it was too ambitious then it was too dark and disturbing and before you make assumptions I literallly just want to be a criminal physiologist. ARE YOU EVER HAPPY!!!!????

Between everything it's no wonder why the only person I could go to for anything is my sister.

I can't wait to leave home