~•Exams•~

I think I speak for everyone when I say that exams suck. I mean I can think of one person who could possibly like an exam and she's FICTIONAL. As I do not have the brains of Hermione Granger or Micheal Scofield exams spell out one thing for me and that's D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

On a normal day I like to think of myself as a pretty smart person, but exam days aren't normal so I'm constantly doubting myself so then I end up crossing out the answer and putting something else, but when it comes to looking at the results the original answer was right all along. I know I should have more faith in myself but between fake friends and school drama itself it gets pretty hard to keep a cool head.

Not to mention my sudden lack of focus when I try to revise. I REALLY need to get into the habit of revising because I'm nearly finished secondary school and with a year and bit to go it's gonna be ROUGH.

MATHS AND PHYSICS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

R.I.P me

No matter how many times I try I CANNOT seem to grasp the very weird topics of maths and physics. This causes multiple issues for me as in my year my science teachers are deciding wether we do higher combined or higher triple for our GCSEs and I really want to do higher triple but 50% of that exam is maths which is literally my hell on Earth. I don't know what it is about maths that makes it so difficult to grasp but no matter how much extra work I do nothing seems to work. HELP ME!!! I going over my targeted grade for chemistry and I pretty sure I'm matching my target for biology but I really don't want the reason I don't get into higher triple to be because of the maths content in physics. Plus people expect me to be able to recite 100 decimals of Pi because I'm in the highest set for maths. But I think the only reason I'm in that set is because of English and science grades.

I really don't want to sound like a brat because I know I'm not but I feel like I am the only one who goes through this.

I need a therapist