~•Control Freaks•~

This is something THAT FRIES MY BRAIN !!!!! By control freaks I don't mean people who like to do things a certain way I mean people who take it WAY TO FAR the sort of people who try to control who you sit with at lunch, how you write even the way you talk to people. So basically they try to control YOU!!!

If there's one thing I HATE it's people trying to tell me what to do, so when people are trying to tell me how to basically live my life I just want to hit them. I suppose that maybe on some level it might not be some people fault but when people are trying to decide my future IT GOES WAY TO FAR!!!!!!

I'm also the sort of person who has very little patience with people I don't necessarily like but if you then try to tell me what to do your not going to make it out alive. I can also be a very annoying person if you get on the wrong side of me and can come across as a very big bitch. BUT THATS IF YOU GET ON THE BAD SIDE OF ME.

I can literally only think of one person who can annoy me and can walk away from it alive and that's my sister. Literally have no choice as I live with her. If there's one thing I'm truly looking forward too it's leaving home mainly because of the freedom it will give me so when someone tries to take that away from me I get really defensive mainly because my family is really overbearing so I get little freedom at home as it is.

This is an issue which really bothers me as well because although my family wants the best for me they unknowingly lead me into a corner and I get little say in what I actually do, or want to do for that matter.

Can anyone relate to this or is it just me