Prologue

In an alternate universe where hearts aren't for pumping blood. They're emotional organs that can live die and break. When a heart dies a ghost child appears to roam the earth searching endlessly for happiness. Only chosen people can see these ghosts. They're called 'stars'.

Some people are born as stars and some gain the ability as the grown up. Being a star can alter someone's life for the worse or for the better. It could drive the person crazy or into a void of depression. Though it can also turn the person into a kind and helping soul by making it their mission to heal all the dead hearts.

Plan was born a star and lucky for him he was never afraid of the ghosts. He spent his life befriending them and trying his best to heal the broken hearts.

Mean is a naïve boy who knows nothing about the stars or ghosts. He's is always happy and playful so no one can see past the mask.

Perth is a sassy sweet friend who lived life without a care until one day his greatest fear comes true.

Saint is Perth's pure hearted boyfriend and he's going to be the one to help him see the light in the darkness.

Gun is a clumsy and funny redhead whose smile can light up the dead town.

Mark is a star who just wants to know why love became so damn hard.

Their hearts can break and die.

But maybe.

They could fall in love.

C O M M I N G S O O N