Chapter 2

Gun sat lazily, his body sprawled on Mark's couch with a bright red guitar.

His skilled fingers carefully strummed and played the chords of whatever beat he came up with while bobbing his almost as vibrant red mop of hair.

Mark sat at a distance and stared intensely at the boy.

He would've looked like a rockstar if not for the childlike smile on his lips.

Mark was the type of person to block out even his feelings from reaching him or the outside world. He never seemed to have a firm grasp on any of them. Not that he would want to. He doesn't like having to face his emotions.

A lot of people tended to see Mark as aloof, cold and void of emotion.. That's just because he himself wasn't in touch with his own emotions. It's not that he didn't want to care it's that he was afraid to. To his friends he was able to open up to so that was a different story

His deep and complicated emotions were hidden in the dark somewhere. They were definitely not hidden in Mark because then he'd be controlled by them like everyone else but they're not so far away that Mark was still able to access them somehow.

That's exactly why not even he knew that he's had a crush on this boy for years now.

He didn't notice that his heart speeds up when Gun smiles or the way that he enjoys Gun's company more than anyone else's or all those little dumbass things that tell you you've caught feelings.

Maybe he did notice but he was afraid to accept it.

Though somewhere and somehow Mark was aware of these feelings but for some reason he was never able to hold on to them enough to act on them.

It was so confusing that Mark didn't understand himself either.

"So are you going to learn or what?" Gun smiled after finishing the last chord of the song.

"Nah today I think I'll just watch you play." Mark said making Gun laugh.

"Any song requests?" He smiled playing a random chord.

"Creep by Radiohead" Mark said.

Gun quickly stretched his arm and began to play the song.

Gun started singing the song with his voice rugged and sweet at the same time. He struggled in pronouncing some foreign words but he still sounded amazing.

Mark again smiled and focused on the boy.

—————

Plan was walking home from school when suddenly he heard something.

"Help me." He small voice whispered.

Plan turned around and try to look for where it came from. There weren't many people nor ghosts near him. He brushed it off as him just imagining things and continued to walk home.

A few minutes later he heard it again.

"Please."

The voice seemed to get louder and clearer. Plan felt like he had heard that voice from somewhere. He stood in that spot for a while looking around and trying to find where the voice came from.

Eventually it didn't come back so he just continued to walk home.

Though he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed. He tried to ignore it.

It's just one of those 'symptoms' of being a star he thought.

He just walked home like always and dropped his bag on the floor and lied on his bed.