Interview

Y/N

New York was were I grew up. I left everything that happened here behind when I moved to Los Angeles. Hence why Michael hasn't met anybody in my family, except for my parents.

New York is my past. Atlanta is my present. And Los Angeles is my future.

Today was Michael and I's interview. I had no idea what we were doing yet, but I was very nervous.

I got some natural makeup done and put on an outfit that Michael had packed for me.

I walked out to see what that Michael was wearing the same outfit and so were the kids.

"Thanks for getting the kids ready," I said. I pecked his lips before sitting down on the bed.

My stomach was still pretty flat, but it poked out a little bit. You couldn't really see it with the shirt I was wearing anyways.

And nobody knew about my pregnancy except for Michael, our close family and friends.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked. I nodded my head, putting the kids in their car seats and heading out the door.

Our moms were coming with us again, since they had to watch the kids while we were doing our interview.

As soon as they came out of their hotel we headed downstairs and went to eat breakfast. We quickly tackled the food at the buffet and got in our car.

I started getting more and more nervous as we got closer. I guess Michael must have noticed because he put his hand on top of mine.

***
Michael

We finally got to our destination in about 20 minutes. We were actually on time!

We got checked in and headed up to our interview. They set up an area for the kids, so they could play while we filmed.

I gave Y/N a little pep talk to make sure she wasn't going to back out, I mean we were already here.

We sat in two chairs in front of a camera with some people standing behind. "Hi, I'm Simone," a lady said to us.

"I'm Y/N," Y/N introduced herself. "I'm Michael," I introduced myself. She gave us each a set of questions to answer and explained what we would be doing.

Everybody quickly got setup behind the camera and we started.

"Hi, I'm Michael B. Jordan and I'm Y/N Jordan,"  we started.

"And we're doing the couples interview today," I said. I pulled a question out of the bowl.

"What is something Y/N does that irritates you?" I read.

"Um, she sometimes overworks herself and I have to remind her to relax," I said. "Oh wow," Y/N said. She pulled out her own question before reading it.

"Where did you and Michael meet?" Y/N read. "We met at my old job," Y/N said. I pulled out another question before reading it.

"When did you realize you had fell in love with Y/N?" I read. "I don't really remember when it happened, but I know I love everything about her," I said.