Baby?

Michael

A week later and the pills were not helping, so Y/N and I were back at the doctor.

She hadn't said a word to me since she got back from the doctor and had been throwing up nonstop.

"Y/N Jordan," A nurse called out. I helped her up and into the room. I lifted her up so she could sit on the bed.

"The doctor will be in shortly," the nurse said. I nodded and she closed the door.

Y/N had a worried look on her face. "Do you need to throw up again?" I asked. She shook her head and looked up at the ceiling.

I held her hand because I knew she was nervous. The doctor finally came in and did her assessment.

"So, Y/N, the pills aren't helping?" she asked. She shook her head no and looked back up at the lights.

"We are going to run more tests on you because it seems that the nurse did not run all tests last time," she said.

The doctor walked out and I turned back to look at Y/N.

"I love you," I kissed her. "I love you too," she said in a very quiet, weak voice.

We waited an hour before test results came back. "Okay, so all tests came back negative, so we have no idea what's wrong," she said.

"I was expecting the pregnancy test to come back positive, but it didn't, so I want to administer a blood test," he said.

"So, you think I'm pregnant?" Y/N said in almost a whisper. "Yes, but I just want to be sure," he said.

"The blood test will come back tomorrow, so we would have to call you," he said.

***

"Babe, do you want a shower?" I asked. She nodded in response, so I started for her.

I helped her up and into the bathroom. I was about to leave her in there when she held me back.

I looked her straight in the eyes. "Please stay," she said.

I helped her get undressed and I got undressed right after.

I stood behind her and helped wash her whole body. It was quiet as I helped her out, dried her, and helped her get dressed.

"Michael?" she said. "Yes Y/N," I replied. "Do you want more kids now?" she asked. "I always wanted more kids, yes I know it seems a little soon because we had the twins a year ago," I started.

"But, it all depends on what you want. You're going to be carrying the baby," I continued.

"It is soon," she said.

***
Y/N

"Ducks is in the house!" I heard somebody yell. My eyes slowly opened to focus on Duckie.

"What are you doing here?" I said tiredly. "I know I did not come all the way to Los Angeles for you to say that," Duckie said.

"Hi Ducks," I said. "Hey," she said. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, the doctor said I might be pregnant and I get the results back today, so just nervous," I explained.

She sat down on the bed next to me. "Your husband had to go to work, so I'm here to keep you company while your kids are gone," she said.