What Happened?

Michael

"My therapist said that I might've been drugged since I don't actually remember kissing that girl,' I said to all of my boys. All of them were quiet.

"Does anyone know this girl?" I asked. "I think she is friends with my girlfriends friend," he said. "Great, can you get me in contact with your girlfriends friend?" I asked. "Sure," he replied.

"Dude maybe you were just blackout drunk," Steelo said. "I had a shot and two hennys, that was it. I wasn't that drunk," I said. It was quiet yet again.

"I just need to make sure I wasn't drugged that night, okay?" I said. "Okay," Steelo replied.

Y/N

"This is so good!" I stated loudly as I ate my hot cheetos with ranch.

"Eh, that seems a little weird," Tati said. "You tell me that when you're six months pregnant with weird cravings and swollen ankles," I continued to eat my food.

As I ate, I felt a little flutter. It was the baby moving. "Hi baby, it's your mama," I looked down at my belly with teary eyes.

That was the first day I felt the baby move. I stared at the baby moving in my stomach before Tati walked over to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be out right now?" Tati asked. "No, Michael rescheduled our time for tomorrow," I said.

I decided to check my social media for once because I don't really do it that often. And I got a long message on twitter from this girl.

It started off with 'Hey girl, I'm coming to you as a woman'. My heart stopped, but I checked it anyways. It was the girl Michael kissed.

I scrolled through her page before realizing that I shouldn't focus on her, so I logged out. After all Michael didn't remember kissing her, so...

Michael

"So, you know Andrea?" I asked the girl, her name was Rebecca. "Yes," she responded.

"Have you talked to Andrea since our night at the club?" I asked. "No, we got in an argument," she replied quickly.

"Does it have anything to do with her possibly drugging me?" I looked her straight in the eyes. "Andrea? Dragging you? She would never," I said.

She continued to defend Andrea for the next thirty minutes, so I figured that maybe I'm reaching for something that wasn't there.

Maybe I was just super drunk somehow. I went back home to see Steelo in my kitchen.

"Steelo-," he cut me off and shoved a phone in my hands. There were pictures of me and Rebecca talking online.

"We were in a private area, how?" I looked over in confusion.

"Michael, you need to just take a break. How about just trying to keep doing this therapy thing with Y/N to correct the mistakes made," I said.

I sighed and wiped the tear that was falling down my face. "I'm just trying to put my family back together. Us being apart is affecting the kids, they know something is up. But, it's like every step I take, I'm going ten steps back," I explained.

"And I respect you for trying to put your family together, but it's affecting your mental health. You tried to prove your case today and look where it went. If you keep doing this you're going to keep taking ten steps back in the repairing of your relationship," Steelo said as he opened a pack of the kids fruit snacks.

***
Tati

"Did you see what Michael did?" I asked. "No," I said. I pulled up the picture of Michael sitting with the girl and showed it to Y/N.

"When was this?"she asked. "Today," I answered.
Y/N shook her head, "Wait, so he cancelled our family time and postponed switching the kids off for a woman?!" she said furiously.

I went to console her, but she pushed me away. "It's fine, I don't need to be sad about it. I'll just keep pushing," she got up and waddled into the kitchen.

I didn't want to argue with her, so I went back into my room and decided to make a phone call.

***
Y/N

I had just finished up dinner when somebody knocked on my door.

I quickly went to open it and saw Michael. I let him in without saying a word and instantly got to apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, it's not what it seems like," he said. I sat there and listened to him trip over his words for fifteen minutes.

"You cancelled our family time for a girl. What were you trying to achieve there? I thought we were working this out," I looked straight at him.

"It's not what you think, Y/N. It's not going to make sense, but I would never do anything to hurt you again. I swear, I was just asking her some questions," Michael said. We were now sitting face to face.

"Does this mean you are married again?" Matthew asked. Michael and I both turned our heads in his direction.

"We're still married," I said to Matthew. "But, we don't live together," he shook his head.

I couldn't lie to him. "Come here," I said. He ran and pulled himself into my lap. "Daddy and I are fine, we just needed to live separately while we do some other things," I explained.

Matthew nodded his head, climbed off my lap and went back to his room.

"See, that's what our son is worried about," I whispered. "Tomorrow, we can spend the day with the kids and discuss some more if you want?" I suggested.

"Okay, after my scan tomorrow we can," I said. It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"Why can't you just tell me why you were out with her?" I asked. "Because it was a dumb reason and I thought she could help me," he said.

"Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow," I went back in the kitchen.

"Right," he got up and left awkwardly.