Oh Baby!

Y/N

"You can't just run down the stairs anymore," Michael said. "You're acting like my dad, chill," I chuckled. "You're eight months pregnant," he came closer to me.

"And still sexy, okay," I flipped my hair back. "Sexy? yes. Staying still? no," Michael said. I opened my phone and started to pretend to look through it.

"I know you're not looking at anything Y/N," he said. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "Okay, now you wanna have an attitude," he propped my chin up with his hand.

Ding Dong!

I ran downstairs, again, and answered the door. "Hey!" I said to Aliana, my midwife.

"Hey! Just came to check in on you," she said. "Oh yeah, come in," I let her into the house.

"So, I just came by to drop off the pool," she lifted the cardboard box that she had in her hands.

I showed her where to put the box and we eventually sat down together.

"So, everything is okay?" she asked. "Yes, I'm doing great!" I smiled. "Okay, well if anything you call me and let me know, but if not you'll see me in two weeks," she got up.

"Okay, thank you Aliana," I said.

***
Michael

"Baby, I'm tired and my ankles are swollen," Y/N said. "I told you to stop running up and down those stairs," I chuckled.

The pain was evident in her face. "I'm sorry, do you want me to rub your feet?" I placed my hand on her cheek.

Y/N nodded her head and I started to rub her ankles. "I want to do something special," I said out of the blue.

"Okay," Y/N replied. "I think we should get dressed up and go do something fun Saturday afternoon," I said.

"Sure!" she replied. I watched her look down at her stomach and rub it. "You're beautiful," I kissed her.

She looked at me and blushed in response. "Come here," I opened up my arms. "You wanna cuddle?" she climbed into my arms and laid her head on my chest.

We sat in silence for about half an hour, just enjoying each other's company. "So, you haven't been to work?" Y/N asked me.

"Yeah," I answered, not really wanting to say anymore. "Why?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to focus on us," I explained. "But you love your job," she drew her fingers down my chest.

"I do, but I just need a break right now. I want to spend time with you and our kids before we have the baby," I kissed her forehead.

***
Y/N

"Are you ready?" Michael asked me. "I'm trying to slip into this dress you got me, so no, I'm not ready," I said with an attitude.

Michael was on the other side of the locked bathroom door.

"Do you need help?" I didn't answer. "Don't get an attitude with me Y/N, you know I will take care of that," he warned me.

I opened the door and Michael came in. "Aww, it looks beautiful," he scanned my body. "It's not even zipped up yet," I said. The dress was long, white, and had a little bit of lace. 

He came over and helped me zip it up. "Can you breathe?" he asked. I smiled at his concern for me.

"Yes," I answered. "Okay, good," he pecked me. We got into the car and started our journey to wherever we were headed.