First

Y/N

It was the twins birthday and their party is tomorrow. I'm still upset about Michael not being here, but it's whatever at this point.

I finished my workout and now it's five and I think the twins should be waking up soon.

I'm making banana pancakes for everyone, which are the twins favorite foods.

I can't believe that they're one already, and my big boy is gonna be five in two weeks.

I finished cooking the pancakes and went back upstairs to see the Mariah was awake.

"Happy Birthday Riah!" she smiled. Isaiah started to wake up and I picked both of them up and brought them downstairs.

"Happy Birthday Isaiah," he rubbed his eyes and started to fall back asleep.

I put them in their chairs and put their plates in front of them.

Mariah dug in instantly and Isaiah woke up as soon as the smell hit him.

He started to eat, so I left both of them alone to wake Matthew up.

"Matthew, it's time for school," I said. "No," he said. "Yes," I said.

"Get dressed, your breakfast is downstairs," I said. I left the room and ate breakfast.

I threw on some clothes and Matthew eventually came out. He ate his food, got his backpack, and we left.

***
Michael

"Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed. Mariah smiled into the phone while Isaiah tried to grab the phone.

"Y'all better not break my phone!" I heard Y/N tell in the back.

"Can you give the phone back to mommy?" I asked. I watched Isaiah and Mariah fight for the phone for two minutes before handing it to Y/N.

"By-,"

"Y/N, don't hang up," I said. "Do you want to know what Matthew prays for every night before he goes to bed?" she asked.

"What?" I asked. "He prays that you will come back for his birthday party, so you can blow out the candles on his cake together," she said.

"I'm out here working," I said. "Okay, have fun," she hung up.

"Delta Flight 1543, time for boarding,"

***
Y/N

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. It was Steelo, "Where are my niece and nephews?" he asked.

"Matthew isn't here, but the twins are," I said. He gave me a hug, "How are you?" he asked.

"Good, how are you?" I asked. "Hanging in there," he said.

I let him in and he brought about 10 gift bags in with him. He brought them to the twins in their playroom and helped them open each and every one of them.

When he was done he came back out to the living room where I sat.

"Where's Kyden?" I asked, already knowing he was with Tanya. "At Tanya's," Steelo answered.

He was already raiding our fridge and eating anything he could find.

"I have a surprise for you," he said. "Me?" I queried. "Yes, you, you're the only one in here," he said.