Make Up

Y/N

I have no idea where I'm driving, but I just need a second to breathe.

I just can't believe Michael would come at me like that, I wasn't just going to sit around and let him pay for everything, I need a job.

Matthew's been through a lot too and I want to give him a moment to be with family because that's what he wants.

I pulled into a familiar neighborhood and up to a house. I then saw Steelo's car outside and realized it was his house.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. "Hey," Steelo opened the door.

"You okay?" I asked. He looked sad and tired. "I'm managing," he said. "Come in," he said.

I walked in front of him as he closed the door behind me. "How's it been?" I asked. "It's been okay, just me and Kyden," he said:

"Where's Conna?" I asked. "We're not together anymore," he said.

"Steelo, you smell like you haven't showered in three years, you look tired and you aren't even dressing like yourself," I said.

"I'll take Kyden and you can go treat yourself," I said.
"What am I going to do, have a spa day?" he joked.

"Yes, I know the perfect person to do it too," I said. "Be ready in an hour and a half, your house is going to be turned into a in home spa," I said.

"Y/N-," he tried to complain. "Steelo, look in the mirror," I said.

He thought about it for a few minutes and gave in. "Thank you," he tried to hug me. "After you take a shower," I dodged it.

Kyden came down the stairs and sat on the last step. "Hi," I said. He waved back at me.

"Do you want to go with me?" he nodded. "What do you want to do?"  I asked.

"Ice cream!" he yelled. "Let's get ice cream," I said. He got up and put on his shoes. I helped him before heading to the car.

"Have fun," I winked. "I will," he said. I put Kyden into his car seat and we were off.

***
Michael

"Daddy, where's mommy?" I asked. "I don't know," I said. I still stand by what I said about Matthew going to school, but I regret saying everything else.

This is our first real argument in a long time and it feels really weird. But, now we're married, so we're going to have to work this out for the sake us and our kids.

I sat in the couch in the living room and waited for Y/N to come back. She finally came back about an hour later and had Kyden with her.

She looked at me and kept walking. "Wait," I said. "Kyden, go up there, Matthews over there," she said.

Kyden ran off to Matthews room and Y/N looked at me. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, about the whole work situation," I said.

"You really think I shouldn't work," she said. "No, you have a medical degree and I think you should put it to use," I said.

"I'm really sorry," she stayed silent. "But?" she asked. "But, I think Matthew still should go to school," I said.

"I think we should let him decide," Y/N said. "That's fair," I said. "Please tell me this argument is over," I said. "Well, as long as you're done arguing, yeah," she said.

"Give me a kiss," I pulled her into my lap. "Nooo," she pulled away from me. I waited until she least expected it and or pecked her.

"Michael!" she exclaimed. I laughed, "Why is Kyden here?" I asked.

"I went to Steelo's and he looks like and smells like he hadn't showered in years, so I called in an at home spa," she said.

"You called in Tasha, didn't you," I said. "Yup," she nodded.

Tasha is a masseuse who does in-home spa's, but she can also be there for personal needs.

I think that's exactly what Steelo needs, to release some stress.

Matthew and Kyden ran out from his room with little superhero characters. I guess they were playing superheroes.

They went into the twins room and all of a sudden I heard crying.

Y/N rushed over to see what happened.

Y/N

I walked in the twins room and Kyden was on the floor crying. "What happened Matthew?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. I realized the twins were still sleeping, so I sent Matthew to his room.

He picked up his toys and ran. I carried Kyden to our room to calm down. "What happened?" I asked.

Michael walked in and stood by the door. "Mommy," he cried. My heart dropped, "I want mommy," he said.

I couldn't even tell him, it wasn't my place all I could do was comfort him.

He cried until he couldn't anymore. He fell asleep on my chest and Matthew walked in.

"Is Ky okay?" he asked. "Yes, he's sleeping," I whispered. He walked out of the room and Michael came in.

"Steelo said he's not gonna be able to pick him up tonight," Michael said. I chuckled, "I'll let him enjoy his night," I said.

"You really are a great mom, Y/N," Michael said. I smiled, "You're a great dad, Michael," I said.

Kyden started to stir and he opened his eyes. "Whats up Ky?" Michael asked.

He rubbed his eyes and cuddled into my chest. I took him over to Matthew's room and laid him on the bed. Matthew was watching videos on his iPad.

"Ky, do you want to watch boss baby?" Matthew asked. "Yeah!" and they were off to do what they had to do.

***

The next morning, Steelo came for Kyden. "So, how was it?" I asked. "We just chilled," he said.

"Explains the glow," I joked. "Can you watch Kyden next week?" Steelo asked. "Why?" I asked.

"Tasha and I are gonna hang out," he said. "Mhmm, 'hang out'," I said.

"Yeah, I'll watch him," I said. Michael was still putting his shoes on so I decided to tell Steelo what happened.

"Sterling, he doesn't know where Tati is and you gotta at least tell him she's gone. He cried for her last night," I said.

"I know, I'm trying to get a visit with her, but there's been no updates," he said. "I'll tell him," he said.

Kyden ran up to us, "Hey little man," Steelo bent down. "Hi daddy," he said.

"I missed you," he said. "I miss you too, daddy," Kyden said. Steelo picked him up and said his goodbyes.

"That was the cutest shit I've seen all week," Michael said.