Dream and stress

"Are you ready?" A woman asked.

A man, seated in a chair, looked at her and nodded. He then looked to his right, to the man next to him, and they both turned and nodded at her.

"Okay," She replied. She lifted up her hand and- bHBUygbdv dkvKDF,bDVI DKIVkD

B DYUb dhhd vfiid jdbsh rdvfdu fjs fhd vfhbd

Fhsnfgus dfsjf dfvh sdchvjd dfvd dcvjdj

Fjibfifb fdfjjdf fsnfud fhdjfn

Dccidskcgdicgudygcuigcuisgcudsgyugcugcu gcudgcdgyucdguycdyucgyudgcudgcud.................---------

Lance woke up. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He sat up, still running his fingers through his hair and peeked at the time. He dragged himself out of bed, after a brief talk with himself and set off to do his morning routine. It seemed these dreams of his have happened every night since that time when Keith and him came to an agreement.

He got out his blue toothbrush from the little cabinet that had a mirror in the front. He also got out his floss, toothpaste and everything else he needed. He squirted toothpaste onto his toothbrush, turned on the faucet and ran some water on it, turned the water off and stuck it in his mouth. He started to brush as he recalled that day.

Before, Shiro had been the leader. But then he had gone missing from his last battle with Zarkon. Keith had refused to be leader, saying he wasn't the leader type, that it was Shiro's job, and that he wasn't gonna just up and replace him, just because he just hadn't found his way back yet. To be honest, Lance thought he was right. If Keith became leader, he wouldn't stop to think and would just push ahead. He would fight then ask questions later. But as Lance implied, "They wouldn't be able to answer BECAUSE THEY'LL BE DEAD!" Keith, himself, knows he's not wrong. So after a daily afternoon of squabbling, and planning, they decide to see if the Black Lion would react to them. But Keith is the only one it would work with. After that, Lance accepted it and said Keith should be leader. That he deserved it. And that, Shiro would have wanted it. After that, they were attacked but Blue wouldn't listen to Lance and open up. He about gave up but then Allura came in and saying Voltron needed him, well, guess who called. The Red Lion. Keith's lion. Red started roaring and after some coaxing from Allura, Lance went to Red and helped out the team. Allura got her own surprise. The Blue Lion let her in and pilot her. And so, after that day, he started having them dreams. It's been weeks now but they still come to him at night. All of them have been repeated several times, but they all stopped at the one he had now. Now the first dream he had would come back this night and he would dream it again.

Lance finished up and went out, got his clothes(dang it, should have gotten them before but no), and went back in and changed. He exited his room in his blue jeans, favorite jacket that he apparently never zipped up, and a t-shirt. Today's was a purple one with two lions on the front, basking in the sunset. His mom had given it to him for a birthday present and he loved it.

He arrived in the kitchen and went to say hi to Hunk. He walked in, got his game-face on and greeted Hunk with a cheery smile and pat on the back. Hunk smiled back and placed his food goo for the day and went into the kitchen again and placed the last bowl in its place. Hunk took off his apron, hung it up, and greeted Lance with a side-hug.

"Hey, bud. Guess what? I'm thinking of trying out a new recipe and I was thinking you could be the taste tester for it." He gave Lance a glance and Lance smiled and said,"Who would wanna miss that?" Then he turned a bit serious and asked Hunk if they could have a talk later. It's about time he told somebody and who better than Hunk.