Just Kidding

Once Lance heard him say Shiro, his ears were all open. He wanted to catch everything that was said.

The man driving just shook his head and smiled. "You know, Keith, you're such a party pooper. And I'm pretty sure it was you who let Shiro get them all. Remember? You came ranting on and on about Shiro having past gay chip experiences. You know, about him being rejected and what not? And then what do you know! He does bring back all the gay chips."

The man next to him just sighed. "That's just what you call me. Remember when Pidge called me that? That was before everything happened. I did not rant. I know. Shiro was so spent on eating them all, himself. Luckily, we secretly ate them too. Otherwise, Shiro would have exploded."

"Good times. So much happened since then. I can't believe it's been so long. Yes, you did. I know right! Shiro wouldn't even be alive right now, from eating all that by himself. He practically took the whole store with him."

"He so did."

The man driving turned on the radio and a One Republic song came on. He smirked at him and started singing. "Well hell sees her shadow in my backseat. And her friends are standing right in front of me. World wide from the center burning turkey. Open up said everybody loves me. And you don't have to make a sound 'Cause they got what you need. Oh, oh, oh, oh. God love all the people that have warned you. God love all your sentimental virtue. Eight balls with the takers that'll make you. Lay calls with the lovers that'll hate you. And you don't have to make a sound. They got what you need. What you need. Make you say. Oh my! Feels just like I don't try. Looks so good I might die. All I know is everybody loves me.Get down, Swaying to my own sound. Flashes in my face now. All I know is everybody loves me. Everybody loves me

Well I Play the music don't stop till I turn gray. Stars like forever John Sousa never fade, He had a beautiful child, named Desiree Hope I'm remembered for the things that I never made."

"Really? Did you have to? Did you seriously have to?
"Yes. Yes I did." He started singing again.
Lance woke up. The first thing he saw was Keith, wearing his awesome shirt. He blinked at him. Keith blinked back. "So how was your nap?" Keith said casually.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" Lance asked him.

"No, of course not." Keith scoffed.

"Are you wearing my awesome shirt?"

"It really is an awesome shirt." Keith pointed out.

"I know, right?" Lance got up and walked toward him. He had put on pajamas and left his clothes on his chair. He scooped them up and went into the bathroom.

Minutes later, he walked out, in all his glory. He noticed a piece of paper on his desk and headed toward it. He grabbed it and read it. He turned it over then looked at Keith. "Hey, Keith, were you in my stuff?"

"Why would I be in your stuff?" He asked, confused.

"Okay, then. Why are you in my room? Do you want something? Oh, maybe you do. But if you do, then what is it that you want? My shirt? This?" He waved the piece of paper in his hand. "Or, me?" He pointed to himself.

(He just really confuzzled and he need to rant) Keith blushed. "N-no. I don't want anything. I um just uh um." He stuttered. He never stuttered. The only time he had stuttered was when Shiro was mad at him and this time. Did he want anything? Sure, the shirt was really, really cool. The paper? Mm, not really. Lance? Did he want Lance? Okay, what kind of question was that? He blushed harder. "I don't want the paper. I don't want your shirt. Actually though, it is so cool. Like it was so cool I almost cried!" Now he was rambling. Great. "Like, like it's amazing! Okay. A-and um uh did you know Shiro left his boyfriend on Earth? Yeah, his name's Adam and he is super cool. It was so cool. It was like having two dads. But then, when Shiro got called to go on a mission, Adam and he fought. He said something and Shiro went on the mission anyway. Oh, and did you know how cool Shiro was? He was like so cool. Like he-"