Dream and Stress Part 2 1/2

Keith sighed. "Shiro, just pick one already!"

Shiro replies through the phone. "But I can't! The cheese flavored, the rainbow colored and I swear, rainbow flavored, and this weird fruit kind that is surprisingly really good." He says, calmy. "HOW THE F CAN I F-ING CHOOSE?!" He yelled through the phone. Luckily, Keith knew to put the phone far away from his ear, considering Shiro's past exclamations about gay chips or anything that he likes; or who.

"Then just take all of them!!" Keith replied, exasperated.

"Hm, not a bad idea. Okay, thanks. Bye!"

"Mhm, that's right-Wait, Shiro! Don't you dare think about getting all of them!-" But Shiro had already hung up.

Keith had went to his room to call Shiro and see if he was coming back anytime soon. Now, he was just dreading Shiro coming home, the Black Lion filled to the brim with gay chips. The last time that had happened, where Shiro had bought all of them, was when he was on Earth. But they were regular Earth chips which Shiro gave them the name of gay chips. He had also been drunk when he had done so. Or that one time he had been rejected. Or those other times he was rejected. He's been rejected a lot, surprisingly.

Keith just hadn't cared. When girls went up to him and confessed, he walked away. He didn't really care about stuff like that. Dating, love or anything like that. But now that he thought about it, he wasn't really interested in a lot of things. Were things he liked interests? Like he liked a lot of things but mostly hated other things. Well, he liked to embarrass Shiro but that wasn't necessarily an interest. Well, fighting/bantering with Lance was kind of fun but that wasn't necessarily an interest, right? Right? He also liked training but that was just Keith being Keith. He liked knives and swords. He thought they were cool. Well, he guessed those were kind of interests. He also liked being with everyone but that was probably mutual for everyone else.

He didn't really know what an interest was. But if he had, he would have known he had a lot. But right now, he was heading to the training room, hopefully being able to burrow those thoughts of his and think about other things instead if worrying if he had interests. Hah, weird thing to be worried about. He just had to be Keith, knife/sword loving, grumpy, emo, training-till-he-dead, Keith. (Not actually dead, just deadbeat exhausted)