Maybe we should

"You know, maybe we should." A man said next to him. They were in a car, driving to who knows where. He didn't even know who he was; all he knew was that in his place, some guy was driving and he hadn't had the chance to look at him. Well, he was technically driving but also not. He just knew he had started the dreams again, this being the first he ever had and always had before the next dreams came and finally arrived at the dream he had had today.

"Really?" The man driving asked excitedly.

The man next to him smiled. "Sure."

"Yes!" He turned onto another street and laid back, one hand on the wheel. "So when are we gonna do it?"

"Hm, I was thinking next-" He stopped to think. "I'd say, next Tuesday."

"Okay, so. Today is Friday so about 4 days from now." He smiled at him. "That is perfect. The we'd have plenty of time to get all the, you know. And we'd be prepared." He nodded, satisfied with that idea.

The man next to him chuckled. "Of course. I always have great ideas."

The man driving snorted. "Yeah, uh-huh. Great ones." He rolled his eyes. Lance almost laughed like he always did. But he caught himself.

"The man glared at him. "You know, at least I wasn't the one who had let Shiro get all those gay chips."

Lance was surprised. This was the first time he had heard the name of the "person who had gotten all them gay chips". Usually, it was static. But not today...and now he knew. Shiro was connected in this and he assumed that whoever these men were, they knew Shiro.