Chapter One

Hi I'm Rosalie. I'm 16 and I am hell right now. Yeah NYC is hell. I hate it. Why? It is a long story.

It all began when..

"hey.. Rose.. What do you think?"
I heard Ashley asking and snapping me out of my thoughts.
"about what?"
I asked in confusion. She rolled her eyes and sighed.
" Will you please miss Rosalie Hamer leave this imaginary world your mind is in and listen to us? Peter Allen asked Zoey to be his girlfriend."
Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.
"you guys know exactly what I think about the whole relationship thing. The whole boys thing."
" Oh come on. Let's give him a chance. The guy is really nice"
Zoey said trying to convince me. As if.
"yes of course nice. Having a different girlfriend every week is nice. Cheating on every girlfriend he has ever had twice a day is nice. Zoey. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LET HIM BREAK YOU. UNDERSTAND?"

And with that I took my bag and left the cafeteria before anyone see my tears. I can't believe she fell for a guy like him. Didn't she learn from what happened to me? Why does she have to be as broken as me to believe. To see them the way they really are. They are beasts. This whole thing is just too much and now she wants to be in a relationship with the devil's best friend.

I went to the girl's bathroom and cried harder. I kept crying till I heard the bell ringing. I tried to calm myself and opened my bag and got some pills from it. I swallowed the pills without water. Of course my friends don't know that I am a phsyco. I go to the therapist to try controlling my heart beats due to the fact that I have anexity attacks.

I tried to calm down a bit. Then I went to class. I have this class with both of the girls. I entered the class and sat in the front like always. I looked behind me at them and they both mouthed sorry. I smiled and sighed.

Zoey Hayden has been my best friend since I was 6 years old. We met in kindergarten. She is blonde and her hair is straight. She has green eyes and her body is curvy as hell. She is trying to lose weight but she still eats too much. I wonder why would Peter Allen ask her out. He had dated prettier girls. Why her? I mean Zoey is an angel from inside but let's face it she's not the prettiest girl out there. She is pretty and deserves the best. But she is not his type.

Ashley Harper is my other best friend. We have been friends since we were 10 years old. Her hair is brown and her eyes are so beautiful. She is so kind and loving. She is so innocent that sometimes she makes me angry because she lets any guy to get to her just because he said some sweet words.

Rosalie

Rosalie

Ashley

Zoey

So this is the first chapter.. Openions?