Chapter 9

Rosalie's POV

"so kids.. Tell us.. You wanna keep going to school or you wanna miss it?"
Dad asked. I rolled my eyes. While Jhonas just shrugged.

We were in the dining room having breakfast. Me, dad, uncle Xavier, mom, aunt Tessa, and jhonas.

Dad says school isn't really important anymore. I will be a gang leader. Why do I need school?

I looked around. Guards everywhere. Standing with their guns. I glanced at the only guy I know. Grayson. I haven't had a chance to talk to them at all. I wanna talk to them. Understand how they ended up here. Understand what will happen with Jason.

Hell I don't even know why I am so worried. I hate him.

"I don't really care. I mean being a second in command doesn't require being at school right?"
Jhonas said and dad nodded. I rolled my eyes again.
"what about you barbei?"
I smiled for my uncle. Trying to hide my worries.
"yeah I guess I prefer being at school. I mean I didn't even decide whether I will be the leader or not yet."

"okay.. Whatever you want"
Dad said and I rolled my eyes. Again.
He began to lose his temper and sighed in frustration.
"drop the attitude Rosalie.. I told you.. Your friend is going to take his punishment no matter what you do. That attitude is useless so I guess I you wanna keep your phone you drop it"
He said firmly and glared at me.

Of course I didn't miss mom putting her hand on his knee to calm him. I rolled my eyes and looked at him with the bravery I inherited from him.
"you wanna punish him? Do whatever you want. But I will do whatever I want too."
Then I looked at my family and back at him.
"I am not hungry"

I stood up and walked away from them. I went to the backyard and stood in front of the pool. Closing my eyes. Feeling the tears gathering in them. I can't believe I talked to my father like that. In front of his men. I mean. Jason is a jerk. He deserves that. I am talking to my father like that because of someone makes my life hell. I am so ungrateful. I mean he loves me and cares for me. He even pushed me out of his life to protect me. And that's how I am thanking him?

I need to apologize
Hell no he is your friend
He is not.. Don't believe a lie you made upp.

I opened my eyes with another sigh.
" you look horrible"
Someone said with a chuckle. I looked behind me and smiled to Peter.
"hey"
Is all what I said. I wasn't really in the mood to talk.
"hey.. You okay?"
He looked at me seriously.
"yes.. I just feel lost.. I don't know what is the right thing to do"

Silence filled the air for seconds. Minutes. I still don't trust him. I can't tell him that-
"killing a 5 year old girl"
I looked at him frowning in confusion.
"excuse me?"
"the order Jason rejected was killing a 5 years old girl"

And before I can even get surprised I hear somebody clearing his throat. We both looked to see a very furious jhonas.
" what the hell are you doing here?"
Peter seemed taken a back by the question and looked down.
" I was talking with Ros-"

SLAP

I gasped. I know that jhonas made sure that everyone knew who is in order since he stepped here but not like that.

"it's miss to you"
Peter didn't even look up. He kept his head down while jhonas kept looking at him like he could eat him alive.
"sorry sir. I was talking with miss Rosalie"

SLAP

That landed on the other cheek. This time Peter gritted on his teeth but didn't dare to talk or look up.
" and who gave you the permission to?"
"Noone si-"

"I did"
I said trying to save Peter. This time jhonas looked at me and gosh he was really angry. If looks could kill I would be dead.
"we need to talk jhonas.. Stop that now"
I said trying to sound strong. Jhonas looked at Peter again then at me. Rolling his eyes he said
"I am not done with you Allen. Now get out of my sight"
And with that the poor Peter walked away.

"Is it true?"
I asked him praying that it isn't.
"what?"
He said knowing what exactly I am talking about.
"killing the five-year old girl  thing"
He sighed and looked at me sympathetically.
Hell to him. Why is he even looking at me like that? Just because I hate killing?
"yes"

I was sure it was right but when it came from his mouth I felt horrible. Like hell dad you can't kill kids. I felt my cheeks burning with anger.
I tried to walk away to go talk to dad but he held my wrist. I looked at him with rage.
"don't"
Is all what he said. He knew this time dad won't just ignore me.
"he wants an underage teenager to kill a child"
I said gritting on my teeth.

"wake up rose.. You are going to be a leader. I can't understand you. Your dad owns a gang not a freaking hospital"
He said getting angry as well. I couldn't take it anymore.

"JUST BECAUSE I WILL BE A DAMNED GANG LEADER I CAN'T BE HEARTLESS. SHE IS A KID. HE IS A TEENAGER. THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH FOR HIM. YES I DO HATE HIM. HE FREAKIN' RAPED ME BEFORE. BUT I CAN'T BEAR SEEING SOMEONE LIKE THAT NO MATTER WHO. THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH FOR ME. SHE IS A CHILD JHONAS. A FREAKING 5 YEARS OLD CHILD. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I AM SO DONE WITH ALL THAT"

What the hell did I just say? Don't ask because I don't know. I lost the ability to breathe and began to shake really hard. I felt my self sweating all over my body. I looked at him to see him still shocked. This is too much for him too.

So now jhonas knew about the rape. What will he do? Give me suggestions because I have too many things and I can't choose yet. +what do you think about the story so far?