Chapter 11

Jason's POV

The party is on. I can hear it. The music. People talking. And I am still here. I lost track of time but I think it's been three days since I last saw her. God I miss her. Like really miss her. Her brown almost black eyes. Her reddish brown wavy hair. Her beautiful voice.

I haven't had a chance to talk to her since she.. Slapped me. To be honest. I don't want that chance to come. I have nothing to say. I don't even know how should I treat her. Like the leader she is. Or like that innocent girl from school.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breathe. Why does everything have to be more complicated than it already is.

And today is her birthday. I didn't even buy her anything yet. I feel so pathetic.

Rosalie's POV

Dad bought me five fancy dresses to choose one for the party. I liked the dark blue one of course.

The party started two hours ago

The party started two hours ago. Everything is ready for my entrance. The red carpet. My date. Over five girls were helping me dress up. My hair and my makeup. When I looked in the mirror I saw someone else.

I saw a strong brave gang leader. Someone I don't know if I wanna be her.

"here miss.. Drink that please"
She gave me a lemonade to calm my nervousness. I smiled and took a sip. Another sip. And another. Ugh. Why am I so nervous.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE.. I WANT EVERYONE OF YOU TO MEET MY DAUGHTER.. GHOST KILLERS HEIR.. ROSALIE HAMER"

I heard dad say and i knew I should go there now. I took another deep breath. And walked to the opening door. Walked on the red carpet. Heads up. Straight back and shoulder. Walking in pride. Not looking in anyone's eyes. Walking like a queen. Just like mom and aunt Tessa taught me.

When I arrived its end Jason - uh I mean Justin took my hand and kissed it gently.
"my leader"
He said with a smirk and wink.
"what a gentle man"
I said smiling.

We walked to dad and mum. Dad kissed my head and mom hugged me. I just smiled to them. Then everyone came to me one by one. Introducing themselves and trying to make a good impression. And just like jhonas told me I paid them no care.

I knew this party didn't just include my gang. But the other gangs we took over before too.

"you look pretty."
Justin said when we were having a drink. I smile and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. Noone has ever told me that apart from Jason.

When Jason would tell me that I just roll my eyes. But from inside. I was happy. I knew he protected me a lot. If he just got rid of his ego.

I eternally slapped myself. Get a hold rose. Don't think about him.

"you look pretty today"
Jason. My lovely boyfriend said with a wink. I smiled and bit my lower lip. When I am with him I feel so nervous and safe.
I looked anywhere but his eyes. He lift my chin and kissed my nose.
"I love it when you blush"
My smile got wider. I can't believe it. Will this be my life forever? It feels like heaven.
"you should stop saying that I am pretty.. I am not"
"but you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. You are a gift from God"

I sighed smiling. I miss that Jason. I do really miss the old days.

##time skip##

Robert's POV

It's been two months and Rosalie still can't decide what she wants. This girl is driving me crazy. I mean if she can't decide a simple thing like that how would she be able to handle all that?

"boss. We have a problem"
Justin told me as he entered the study. He looked so nervous. I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for more problems.
"spit it out knight I am busy"
I said with my usual cold tone.
"uh.. The.. The north side.. The north g-gang.. They are not.. Sub-submitting"

God I hate it when they stutter. He looked at me nervously and sweating. Waiting for my order. I raised my eyebrows. It's not the first time a gang resists before I take over it.
"make them"
I said and looked at the paperwork in front of me again. After two minutes I still feel his presence I huffed in annoyance.
"What now?"
I said getting angrier by the second.
"they threatened to kill miss Rosalie"

Well I know this chapter is short and probably most of.you are wondering what happened during these two months. But I wanna know your ideas and predictions.