Chapter 5 Part 2

Jason's POV

"even if you don't. You have nothing to do with me."

I never felt so angry like that before. The son of a bit** convinced her. Before he showed up she believed she is mine. She never tried to resist it. She can't say that. She can't. She is mine. Only mine.

" you can't say that"
I punched the bastard one last time and threw him on the ground. I need some alone time with her. All these people are not supposed to watch what I will do with her..

I walked the two steps between us. Looked in her eyes. I saw fear. And just before my hands touch her.

SLAP

My eyes widened. What the hell? It took me at least five minutes to process what she just did.

Everything went quite. All the gasps. All the whispers. All I could hear was her breaths. Her heart beats. Her eyes screaming at mine.

What is more shocking that I am not mad. It's like a very cold ice bucket was poured in my head. I can't think. I just looked at her eyes. Seeing no fear. Not anymore. This time I saw victory. This time I saw bravery. This time I saw the arge to revenge. The arge to kill me. I saw hatred.

I just woke up her beast. For four years. Four whole years I made her face things that no other girl would bear. Four whole years pushing her limits. Four whole years prisoning her in her own self. Four whole years of breaking her. And now. That her beast woke up. I know I have no choice but to bow to her. To regret every single second.

Her tears were not of fear. Nor regret. Her tears are different..

Those tears are strong. Those tears show how she is changing. She is not the weak Rosalie anymore.

"Never. Think. Of. Touching. Me. Again"

She said slowly. I don't know if it was just me or everyone else but her voice was echoing. Not just going through my ears but through my soul.

In her eyes I saw every second I spent with her. The rape. The relationship. Michelle. And finally this.

I wish she never met me. I wish she never had to face all that. I forgot all about the boss and everything thing. It was just her.

But suddenly she began shaking. Her body has no strength. Her eyes closed and she was going to fall but I cought her in my arms. One last tears fall from her eye. To make my tears begin to form. No no this is not real. I never cry.

I looked at her unconscious body. My tears threatening to fall. For her. Something that I never imagined doing before.

"no.. No no"

I heard a female voice. Then I heard I male one.

"we need to take her to the hospital"

I looked at him. He came closer. And tried to take her from my arms. But never will I allow.

"Jason we need to take her to the hospital.. She is not breathing"
He said like he was talking to a child. He is right. She's not breathing.

"LEAVE HER YOU CRAZY FREAK"

I felt hands hitting me. But my eyes still on her.

"Zoey stop.. Jason please.."

This time I looked. Ashley has tears all over her face. I looked at my angel again. Closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Grayson got that I will not leave her.
"come on I will drive"
I went after him to his jeep and they all came. Grayson started driving. But it was too slow for me. I wanted to be there with the blink of an eye.

"would you be my girlfriend?"
She looked at me with happy eyes. Those eyes the I fell for once landed on mine.
"hell yeah"
She said laughing. She was so happy. Which made me even happier. Then we just hugged. That is the exact moment I hoped would last forever.

We arrived at the hospital and after some alone time with the doctor he finally got out from her room. I wanted to punch him so bad. How could he stay with my girl in the same room alone. And for nearly 20 minutes.

Relax Jason. It is just a doctor. A freaking damned male doctor with her in the same room!!

I groan and ran a hand through my hair.
"she said she has her own psychological doctor.. We called him and we called her brother.. She is not really okay.. But she'll get through this."
The bastard called doctor said and Grayson thanked him.

I looked at Peter and saw him with Zoey. Trying to calm her down. She looked angry like hell. Her glare never left me. But I never cared less. She knew better not to mess with me.

Ashley just sat there staring at nothing. She had a lot in her mind.

"Jason"
I looked at Zoey. She wanted to kill me so bad. I glanced at Peter and obviously he gave up on trying to calm her down.
"you have to leave.. You're a jerk and when she wake up.. If she finds you here it'll make it worse"

I wasn't hurt because of her. I was hurt because she is right. Rosalie seeing me again would jast make everything worse.

"now leave"
I glared at her and came closer. She backed two steps and swallowed.
"you don't tell me what to do.. And you don't EVER call me jerk"

Peter came and stood between us and looked at me raising his hand in surrender.
"calm down man.. She is worried about her best friend and you have to take it.. At least for Rosalie."

No.. No one ever talk to me like that. Ever.

"take your girl away from my eyesight before I kill her.. And you know am not joking"

He looked at her and whispered something. And she came with him but not before glaring at me one last time.

After nearly ten minutes there was a guy running.
"Ashley"
He said trying to breath.
"Jhonas!!"
She said and her eyes began to tear again. They hugged and she cried more. He kept her in his arms and whispered sweet things to her. I sighed hoping that is me and Rosalie.

I know he is her cousin but they live together now. Another thing making me want to kill him.

When she calmed down she looked at his eyes. And hugged him again.
"what happened?"
"she said she has a therapist. A therapist Jhonas. And when she fell she was not breathing."
She said trying not to cry.
"hey.. Look at me.. Everything will be okay.. I promise.. I will tell you about the doctor thing later.. But now we both need to be strong.. For her"
Wow.. This guy is strong.

She goes to a therapist. Because of me. I hurt her and she was too pure for me.

"where is Zoey and who is that?"
He asked her and I wanted to take his tongue away from his mouth for saying 'that' but I calmed myself reminding me that he is her cousin.

"Zoey is with her soon to be boyfriend.. They are having a drink or something.. And this is Jason.. His best friend"

I thought Ashley would tell him everything. Well that is surprising.

After half an hour Zoey and Peter were back and the doctor was with her again.

I hope she will wake up.