Chapter 3

Rosalie's POV

My arm hurts like hell. My heart beats are not stable. And Zoey will date Peter Allen. Can it get any worse?

"HI"
I looked up to see some guy I have never seen actually.
" Hi"
" my name is Owen and.. I am in your chemistry class.. I saw you writing notes.. Can you.. Give them to me because I couldn't concentrate in the class?"
He said smiling and I smiled back.
"yes.. Of co."
I was interrupted when someone suddenly punched him. I looked to see Jason. Oh no. I guess Owen is dead.

"don't talk to her ever again"
Jason said after he punched Owen. Owen tried to hit Jason back but Jason easily caught Owen's fist and kicked him in the stomach. Once Owen fell down Jason began to kick him again and again
"no. One. Ever. Dare. To. Talk. To. My. Rosalie. Try. Again. And. You. Are. Dead"
Jason said each word with a kick.

"hit him hard"
"come on Jason"
"black black black"

We both ignored the cheers. He looked at me with anger and I backed two steps. My eyes are tearing and I am shaking. No please I don't wanna him seeing me like that.

He takes my wrist and drags me from the crowd. I try to pull my hand and run away but he's so much stronger than me.

"leave me.. Leave my hand.. Where are you going..HELP"
I tried screaming for help.. Everyone was watching me but none of them dared to even think of helping me. Where are the teachers?
"shut up"
But I couldn't. I kept screaming and hitting his arm.

After some minutes we were at the back building. I lost the ability to breathe. My heart beats like crazy. And my tears are leaving my eyes one by one with out stopping.

He kept walking like he wasn't listening to me almost dying. That's how I feel. He finally stopped at the backyard.

Jason's POV

When we arrived at the backyard I looked at her. And I was shocked. She couldn't breathe and she couldn't stop crying. Her eyes are widened and her face is pale. Her lips are blue and her hair is messy. Oh gosh what have I done?!!

"R. R.. Rosalie calm down"
I tried to come closer.
"NO"
She screamed her lungs out which made me back two steps.
She continued crying and sobbing for the past 10 minutes and I wanted to hug her so bad but I didn't know what her reaction would be.

"Rosalie please.. It's OK.. I am not going to hurt you"
"l.. L.. Lier"
She said between her sobbings. Her hands were covering her face so I couldn't see her eyes.

I have never seen her like that. It was like she almost died. Is all that because of me?

"hey.. Look.. I will go away if that what you want.. Just please stop crying"

Once she heard that she began to calm down. 10 minutes more and she stopped crying. It is not the first time I technically kidnapped her but she was never like that.

"you okay now?"
I aked her and tried to sound as sweet as possible.
"you promised to go away.. Now go"
She was stone cold. Her beautiful chocolate eyes became darker.

I decided it's better for both of us If I go now. I turned and left the backyard. Once I began to walk I heard her soft cries again.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe I can talk to her later.

Rosalie's POV

Did I think it can't get any worse? Well I take it back. Living with Jason Black on the same planet can make anything worth.

Why can't I just tell my parents about all that. I am sure dad will make him stop. Because no one can know that your parents are alive idiot.

I decided to just sit there and after nearly an hour it was the end of the day. I sigh in relief and walked to meet the girls.

We met by Zoey's car.
"Rosalie.. God are you okay.. We saw what happened there.. I am sorry we couldn't stop him.. What happened.. Did he hurt you?"
They both said in worried tone once they saw me.

"guys.. I am okay.. I just wanted to tell you not to worry.. I will go home before I see him again ok?"
They looked at each other and then at me.
"we can come right?"
Ashley asked me. I know they don't want to leave me alone but I need to see the doctor right now.
"I need to stay alone.. Please.. Don't worry I will text you"

And by that I went to my car and drove to my favorite ice-cream place and then to the doctor.

After 4 hours I arrived home to see grandma in the kitchen.
"am hoooome"
I said as I closed the door. Then jhonas came from his room.
"where the hell were you?"
He said narrowing his eyes at me.
"oh sorry.. Am not used to the protective brother thing yet"
I said with a chuckle and his eyes softened a little. I sighed knowing that he still wants an answer.
"I was at the doctor's"
"dinner is readyyy"
Grandma said and I smiled to my cousin. He smiled back and we both walked to the kitchen to eat.

Jhonas and Jason. How ironic huh?

Jhonas is my cousin and he knows everything about my life apart from Jason and things related to him. He knows about my secret parents. And he is like a twin to me. Thank God he doesn't go to the same school as me. He moved in with me and grandma because his parents now work with mine.

After dinner I went straight to my room and bathed. I sat on my bed to think. It was bloody great today. Especially when Jason finally saw me during a panic attack.