Chapter 17

Rosalie's POV

I was sitting by the pool watching Tom swimming. I couldn't prevent the smile that always forms itself on my face when I am with him. He is a really good swimmer.

"hey, drakaina. I wanna ask you something"
He yelled over the other people's voice. I laughed because he looked really nervous.
"then come out and ask me, stupid"
I laughed more as he rolled his eyes and came out. I handed him a towel once he got near me.
"stop laughing. What is even too funny?"
"you"
I said and took a sip from his favorite orange juice before giving it to him.

"whatever. So. I was. Uhh. Wandering. If you. I mean we. Ughhhh. Why is talking to you very hard?"
I smiled at him. He looks adorable.
"you know what? Just start over"

"yeah right. I was saying. Would you go on a date with me?"

Oh. My. God. Did he just ask me out? I mean we practically go out every day but not in that way. I know I like him and everything but why would he ask me out? Why would he like me back? He doesn't know anything about me.

But I do know things about him. I know that he already lives in London with his family but he came here because he needed some alone time. I know about his younger three brothers who always drive him insane. I know about his two best friends. I know what I think is enough to say that I do know him.

But him. He doesn't know anything. He needs to know. He has to know. I can tell him. I can trust him. But am I brave enough?

I took a deep breath and held it for a second. Then release it.

"listen tom. There are things. Things you need to know. Things I don't know if you will still like me in anyway if you know them. I am not a very good person."

He took my hands in his. And intertwined it. He looked me in the eyes. He looked at me like I am the most precious thing in the world.

" you can tell me anything. I will never see you any different. And I will never go away. I just got you. I will never leave"

His eyes. His words. I can spend my whole life looking at his eyes and listening to his sweet voice and never being bored. Bu I can't do this and I have to tell him.

Okay. I took a deep breath with my eyes closed and then started talking.

"okay. So, four years ago there was this cool guy in my school. He wanted me to be his girlfriend. But I refused. So. He raped me to avenge. Then he started apologizing for what seemed like a year. And I accepted his apologies and became his girlfriend. Stupid right? Then after three months or so. He cheated on me with one of my best friends. But this time I couldn't just forgive him. So he decided to have me in another way. He said I am his and that I can't do anything about that. And he hospitalized like three guys just for talking to me. And beat five guys for staring at me for too long. After a year I was already used to Jason being a controlling freak. But this Owen guy came and told him that he has nothing to do with me and told him to mind his own girlfriend. I do not know why. But Owen's words touched something in me. And I slapped Jason. But I fainted right after. After a while. A whole new stage started in my life."

I stopped and looked at his features. Trying to sort out what he is thinking. And he looked angry. Hurt. He looked sorry. I shouldn't have told him anything. Now he feels sorry for me.

"and where is the jerk now?"
He asked me with the anger popping out of his eyes.
"well. He is still there. In my mansion"
I said squeezing one of my eyes. I was nervous. And him being so angry. Well It doesn't help at all.

"How can you be so forgiving like that? How the hell can he bloody do all that? I am going to kill the shit out of him. How can even a human being do that to somebody like you? Someone so kind and precious. He did all that to somebody who deserves the life of a princess. If I just lay my hands on him. I will, I will. I don't know what I will do. Death is just so easy and fast for him"

Okay. Maybe it was a bad decision telling Tom about that. Should I continue and tell him about the gang? I trust him. I really do. But he looks like he would just explode right now. So. I guess I should calm him first.

I took his hands in mine again. He didn't look at me. And his muscles are really tensed.

"calm down Tom. It's over. He got what he deserves."

He took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes. Obviously trying to calm himself a bit.

"so. My parents are gang leaders and..."

Jhonas's POV

"hey"
I smiled to the girl I heave been in love with for over a month now.
"hey jhonas"
She smiled back and my heart skipped a beat or two because of her ver beautiful smile.

Ashley.

This girl is driving me crazy. I love her with all my heart. Her beautiful emerald eyes. Her brown perfect hair. Her sweet pink cheeks. Oh my God hold yourself together jhonas she just said hey and you're drooling all over her!

We started to talk about everything. And sfter half an hour of talking and flirting. She said she needed the bathroom.

Little did she know. Leaving her phone here was the biggest mistake she could ever do.

It started to ring. I waited. Ring. Waited. Ring. Wait. Ring. Can't wait anymore. And [Boss]. What the hell? Ashley doesn't even have a job.

So. I answered.

" I am sick of this. I am taking the Hamers down. This weekend. And you are the one who will end Robert's daughter. This week end Ashley. Don't push my limits"

What. The. Hell.