Chapter 13

Rosalie's POV

After what happened with Jason yesterday I decided to spend the day at Zoey's. So here I am with my two best friends eating snacks.

"eeeeeeew this is so romantic"
Ashley said with excitement obvious in her voice.

I sighed. I don't like Jason and don't like living romantic nights with him. But this was different. I couldn't think clearly then. I felt like that song said a lot about our relationship.

"Shut up.. It's not supposed to be romantic. Now you guys tell me.. How's school"
They looked at each other and none of them spoke a word.
" Is school that awful?"
I said raising an eyebrow.

"everyone thinks you're dead"
Zoey said but didn't look at me. Dead!!! Why would they say that? I mean I am used to rumors being said about me because of Jason. They even say I am pregnant and this is why I hate him so much but he loves me. But dead? This is a whole different story.

"they think your case worsened when you slapped him and when you fell in his arms you died"
Ashley said in a worried voice. They knew I hate rumors.

" Wow.. That's.. Weird"
I said when I found myself in a loss of words.

"and some think he injected you with some sort of drugs"

"this is crazy"
I said laughing. When suddenly Ashley's mobile phone started ringing. And she began to squirm and be nervous.

"who's that?"
Zoey asked her with a frown.
" It's jhonas"
She said still nervous.

I chuckled. I know they like each other. And it's easy because Ashley already knows he's my second in command.

"then answer it"
I said with a smirk. That will be funny.
"shut up.. Not when you two are listening"
She said blushing. We both laughed because of her tomato red cheeks. I know jhonas is always flirting but Ashley would answer it unless they're already in a relationship.

"are you two a thing yet?"
Zoey asked her with a wink while Ashley covered her face.
"no!"
Then she looked at nothing in particular and smiled warmly.
"he's hot, handsome, manly, gentle, and so kind.. But he didn't ask me"

I tried to picture jhonas. Not my always angry cousin. But another person who will love a girl and be gentle with her. And that's gross

"eew"
I said with a disgusted face.
" Just because he's your cousin you don't think he is hot"
Ashley said with a eye roll while I just smirked.
"okay princess"

The three of us kept laughing and making fun of each other. I really needed a girls day like that. My two best friends and I. Just the three of us.

That's why friends are so important to us. They share your happiness with you. They pull you out of your sadness. They help you to live. The best part that you know they will always be there for you. No matter what. Their openion and the way they see you will never change. Whatever happen they will never judge you. Because you know they truly love you. If you do something wrong they will lead you to the right way again. They will be here till you die. And they will cry when it happen. Because your presence is a huge part of their lives..

If you find this type of friends then you are one of the luckiest people ever. And because I found  them. I know I will never completely break. Because they won't allow it.

So after a long girls day. I am home again. Smiling. Feeling fresh and new. Finally breathing.

" Dad.. I will do it"

In dad's study. I said that. I told him that I will be the first female gang leader. And damn it. He is happier than I thought.

He even didn't argue with me because I said I would go to Britain for at least a month.

So. Here I am. Preparing for the trip to London. I would take my private jet so the ticket wasn't a problem. I looked around my room. The four walls I have been calling home for the past three months or so. I never felt home here. I miss grandma. I miss my room there. I miss that teenage girl who used to be always happy and not caring. Well most of the time.

While putting my favorite light blue beach dress I heard strange voices. Yelling right outside my room. So I decided to eavesdrop.

" Nobody is allowed to enter this room"
" Yes. Go away Black"
"But I need to talk to her. I will see her now. So get out of my way"
" Don't you dare step another centimeter"
" I. Will. Talk. To. Her. Now"

I rolled my eyes. What does he want?

Sighing. I opened my door to see an angry Jason and my two guards pushing him away.

"What's happening here?"
The three of them froze when hearing my voice.
"Rosalie. We need to talk"
He said firmly and I just rolled my eyes.
"we're sorry Miss. We'll get him to the boss. You can relax and-"
"shut up"
I told him and pointed at Jason
"you.. Get in before I change my mind"

He smirked and pushed them away. He got into the room and I closed the door.

"what do you want?"
"You can't go to Britain"