DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé's POV

When I went out of the bathroom, I found my friends so weird.

"Unnie... Why are you so sweat?" I asked to Jennie unnie.

"A-ahhh, I just finished exercising..." She said and smile, you're weird unnie.

"Unnieee, I thought you'll going to sleep earlier?" I asked Jisoo unnie.

"Aaaahhh, yeah I slept, just woke up though..." She said and rub her eyes.

"You're still pretty, you don't even look you sleep, no wonder your the visual..." I complimented her.

"Hehe... Thank you.... " she said and ackwardly laughed.

"Lisa what did you do???" I asked Lisa.

"M-me?? Ahm nothing, just thinking of my next hair color, yes my next hair color!!! What do you think suit me?" She asked.

"Hmmmm.... I think ash gray will suit you... You're weird huh..." I said.

"A-aniii Im not unnieee... Im just really serious at my hair color." She explained again.

"Okay okay! So who'll go next to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Im going!!!" Jisoo unnie said and run to the comfort room.

"Unnie what time is our meet up later? And where are we going???" I asked to Jennie unnie while combing my hair.

"Ahhh wait I'll chat them..." Jennie unnie said and get her phone.

"Irene unnie replied already..." Lisa said and read it. "Let's have fun in the restaurant near in our hotel, let's have dinner there."

And we nodded.

"What time?" I asked.

"After an hour." Jennie unnie said so later at seven pm.

And we started to move, Jisoo unnie went outnof the bathroom and started to fix her self, Lisa go to the bathroom next, she finished quickly cause one hour is not enough for us. After 45 minutes we finished everything and just waiting for Jennie unnie to finish her light night make up.

And I chatted to our group chat and said were coming and the twice members are already there.

So we went out of our room and locked it, I didn't know that BTS room is just beside us. They also went out of their room and saw us. We just bow to them and go to the elevator.

"Uhm, Je-jennie... Sorry about earlier..." We stopped as we heard Taehyung's voice.

What do he mean?

"I told you its fine, let's go girls." Jennie unnie said coldly.

We break our communication to them, so we need to do our part.

"Unnie... What happened earlier? I thought you just exercise..." I said confused.

"Ahhh ye-yeahhh, I run ten times to the corridor and exactly he bumped to me, that's it. "I said.

And I just nodded.

***
"Ohhh, Rosé how are you???" Suddenly Wendy unnie asked when we reached the restaurant they said. They are all there.

"Huhhh? How are me??? Im fine of courseee!!!" I said.

"Are you sure Rosieee??" Jihyo unnie asked this time.

"Im pretty sureee, you all are so weird today." I said and shake my head in dis belief look like they are hiding something to me. But they wont do that though.