DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Lisa's POV

"Unnie where are you going next?" I energetically asked.

We just finished another interview about our US experience. And many more interview will come. Its just seven o'clock at the evening and I feel like going around seoul.

"Uhhhh, I wanna go straight to our dorm, im tired..." Jennie unnie said.

"Gonna do the same thing..." Rosé unnie said.

"Im tired too, but what are you planning Lalisa?" Jisoo unnie asked me.

"I wanna go on a road trip..." I said.

"Are you even sure, the last time I did that-"

"Unnie... Im going to take care of my self. I just feel going around Seoul... You know I miss this place..." I said and gave them a reassuring smile.

"Okay but go with manager-"

"I wanna go alone..." I said and cling to Jisoo unnie.

"Hayyysss.. Lalisa..."

"Please unnie..."

"Okay but take care pleaseee..." Rosé unnie said she over heard us.

I nodded to them.

I tell manager unnie about my plan at first they don't want to let me go alone, but they gave my car keys anyway.

"Bye unnieeee!!!" I shouted and drove my car alone.

***

Third Person's POV

"Oh where are you going kook?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"I wanna go to supermarket or mall to satisfy my cravings." Jungkook said and get his car keys, wear a hoodie, face mask and went out of their house.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jin is shouting that they want to go with him.

"Jungkookkkkk!!!! Waitttttt!!!!" Jin shouted.

"Yahhhhh!!!! Jungkookkkkkkk!!!!" Taehyung shouted.

But Jungkook ran and go to their parking area and drive his car. Leaving his hyung shouting like a kid.

***
Lisa's POV

I don't know where to go, but I just keep on driving, but suddenly I heard my tummy shouting so I made a stop at one of the convenience store, I bought some soda, chocolates, sandwich, and some junkfoods, this will going to be a happy solo ride.

While Im on the counter someone enter the store, I look at the door and found out a man entering the store.

We met each other's gaze and that eyes really looks familiar, but I avoided it first and went out of the store.

I put all of food I bought in the back seat of my car. And went to the driver's seat.

And I saw in my side mirror the guy earlier at the convenience store. Looks like on a rush.

***
Jungkook's POV

I went on a convenience store and at the moment I enter I saw a girl on the cashier, we met each other's gaze, I feel like my heart is goin crazy, and I feel nervous, I think its her.

I passed by her and bought some banana milk, and some chocolate bar, also I got some sandwich. After that I went to cashier and pay for what I bought, I didn't even get my change.

I went out of the store and I saw the girl earlier entering her car's driver seat. I put what I bought inside my car and got in, but shizzzzz the engine is not responding! The heck! Why now!???